S.O.S. HELP!!! Need Image Rescue 2


Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiemus

New Member
May 21, 2004
1,673
1
0
45
Small island....
#1
Need help fellow photographers!

One of my 1Gb Lexar cards just kaput on me. Need Image Rescue ver. 2. to try to recover. Anyone has it? Can PM me and email me a copy?

I erased the software from my Lexar card and didn't keep a copy.

Please help.
 

Twilo

New Member
Jan 29, 2004
503
0
0
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#2
Adiemus said:
Need help fellow photographers!

One of my 1Gb Lexar cards just kaput on me. Need Image Rescue ver. 2. to try to recover. Anyone has it? Can PM me and email me a copy?

I erased the software from my Lexar card and didn't keep a copy.

Please help.
Gimme your email i mail a copy to you.
 

Adiemus

New Member
May 21, 2004
1,673
1
0
45
Small island....
#3
Thanks Twilo. PMed you.

My Lexar card, weird man!!! On the 4th shot on my Nikon D70, the display showed "CHA". Couldn't see the preview for that pic. So erased it.

Took another 170 pics after that. Plug in card to my PC card reader, showed only 3 pics!!!! :mad2:
 

Adiemus

New Member
May 21, 2004
1,673
1
0
45
Small island....
#5
no leh. cf blinking problem haven't kena yet. touch wood ah... I got shoot tomorrow.... :)
 

kennyleong

Senior Member
Mar 10, 2005
909
0
0
Clementi
#6
Adiemus said:
no leh. cf blinking problem haven't kena yet. touch wood ah... I got shoot tomorrow.... :)
i suggest you send it to the doctors at Nikon service centre after your shoot tomorrow for checkup.. :thumbsup:

all the best for your shoot tml.. hope you dont face the same problem (touch wood) :p
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#7
I lost one image just now too, but the rest are still inside. All the best for you!
 

Kho King

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2002
2,513
0
0
41
shashinki.com
#8
hmm...seems like Lexar CF is having problem with Nikon too?

Canon...you are not alone... :D
 

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
21,905
0
0
Planet Nikon
#9
Kho King said:
hmm...seems like Lexar CF is having problem with Nikon too?

Canon...you are not alone... :D
Nope, I plugged it out before the reading/writing was done :bsmilie:
 

Adiemus

New Member
May 21, 2004
1,673
1
0
45
Small island....
#10
heng ah...... I got all my pics back. The card seems to work ok now leh. Camera also okie....
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom