S-League Football Shoot @ Jalan Besar Stadium, Friday (17 April)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scandisk

Feb 12, 2005
Tampines, Singapore
www.facebook.com
ok those interested to shoot this Friday's S-League match at Jalan Besar stadium pls put your nick here...meet up at 6.45pm latest at entrance closest to Lavender MRT (the South entrance I think)

1) xiiaoDEATH
2) John Tan
3) scandisk
4) Chandler
5) cyrzk
6)

ok those interested to shoot this Friday's S-League match at Jalan Besar stadium pls put your nick here...meet up at 6.45pm latest at entrance closest to Lavender MRT (the South entrance I think)

1) xiiaoDEATH
2) John Tan
3) scandisk
4) Chandler
5) cyrzk
6)

Can I meet you guys at a designated gate at JBS itself? Coz I'll be driving and I'll park at one of the lots near the stadium.

Those who wanna hitch a ride back to the Marine Parade/Katong/Kallang area can take my car after the game!

Can I meet you guys at a designated gate at JBS itself? Coz I'll be driving and I'll park at one of the lots near the stadium.

Those who wanna hitch a ride back to the Marine Parade/Katong/Kallang area can take my car after the game!

yes meet at the South entrance as theres only 2 gates will be opened (North and South) open to enter the stadium

Might come and find you guys at half time.
I think i saw you on Monday scandisk?

For those of you who coming to watch/shoot.. Please be careful of your camera with gear as there will be some security guard around there. so i just want to remind you all to be CAREFUL.. once the security guard came and ask you either " please keep it" or some of them will confiscated the camera and gear. HAPPY shooting there. ;p

For those of you who coming to watch/shoot.. Please be careful of your camera with gear as there will be some security guard around there. so i just want to remind you all to be CAREFUL.. once the security guard came and ask you either " please keep it" or some of them will confiscated the camera and gear. HAPPY shooting there. ;p

im just curious, photographing is not allowed?

yeah i didn't know it was you guys 100% so didnt bother you but definitely friday will pop by probably after half time.
see you then

Can use tripod?

Can use telephoto lens >=300mm (prime)?

You don't want to create to much attention to yourself.
I am sure the guys dont want a 300 2.8 around which will draw alot of attention from the guards and probably make them keep a very close eye on you.
A tripod is not recommended, although one is not needed for sports shooting.
It is not the organizers fault, nor any of us there on Friday night if any one is told not to take photos, bring in photography equipment.
If anyone can bring in a S-league guidelines from their website, stating that photography is aloud or something like that for leeway i think that is always your best option for any security guards that may be under the misconception that photography is prohibited.

Will check that out now.

You don't want to create to much attention to yourself.
I am sure the guys dont want a 300 2.8 around which will draw alot of attention from the guards and probably make them keep a very close eye on you.
A tripod is not recommended, although one is not needed for sports shooting.
It is not the organizers fault, nor any of us there on Friday night if any one is told not to take photos, bring in photography equipment.
If anyone can bring in a S-league guidelines from their website, stating that photography is aloud or something like that for leeway i think that is always your best option for any security guards that may be under the misconception that photography is prohibited.

Will check that out now.

thanks for giving clarifications.perhaps i'll be more discreet re: the equipment(dont have 300mm 2.8L though,hihihihi)..and act as a usual football viewer.fan;)

Whoa. I expect a good turnout this Friday, judging from the response so far ...

But I'm actually quite worried, to be honest, what with the number of us turning up with our 200mm lenses. Confirm draw attention one.

Will the security people chase us out or even God forbid, confiscate our equipment in the process?

It's hard for a big group to be discrete, know what I mean?

Whoa. I expect a good turnout this Friday, judging from the response so far ...

But I'm actually quite worried, to be honest, what with the number of us turning up with our 200mm lenses. Confirm draw attention one.

Will the security people chase us out or even God forbid, confiscate our equipment in the process?

It's hard for a big group to be discrete, know what I mean?

i suggest we meet inside, at the front row of seats facing the side of the penalty area (close to the South gate). Dont take out your equipment until the match starts. But am still ok if you folks wanna meet outside the gates.

Status
Not open for further replies.