S.H.E Who do you like to photograph most?

S.H.E Who would you like to photograph most?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yezrah

Jan 18, 2004
Sembawang
heaveartma.spaces.live.com
Inspired by the previous thread of who you like most, I would like to start a new thread asking for who among S.H.E, you would spend more time, effort and memory space to take pictures of?

Yezrah said:
Inspired by the previous thread of who you like most, I would like to start a new thread asking for who among S.H.E, you would spend more time, effort and memory space to take pictures of?
Hi,
Actually if it is possible, it will be the best if all 3 of them can be together all the time. But personally, I feel Selina is more photogenic and Ella has a good personality image.

Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

Regards,
-Michelle- :D

HEBE!! HEBE!! HEBE!! HEBE!! :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Yezrah said:
Definitely Hebe, if the fans didn't climb the railings & raised their hands wavering in the midst of the air to shoot on friday, I'm sure I'd be able to get a very full body shot of Hebe!!!!!!!

My Hebe!!!

she's the prettiest among the 3, that's why.

Actually all three together would be the best of course. :D But I agree with mich_2103...Selina seems to be the most photogenic of the three. I would pick her if she were the only choice.

selina, coz she looks like my younger sis! ha. ;)

I'll go for Selina. I think she's sort of cute, looka like my younger sister..
Anyway, I think if given the choice, I still prefer my pet jack russell... becos "he's" cuter..

HEBE!!!!HEBE!!!!HEBE!!!!HEBE!!!!

oeyvind said:

:complain:

oeyvind :kok: SniperD
oeyvind :hammer: SniperD

oeyvind :faint:
violent-smiley-043.gif
SniperD

:blah: I still love HEBE!!!! :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.