S.H.E Promotional Tour 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsybitsyspidy

Jul 5, 2004
Anyone got the details of their trip?

I know they'll be at Marina Square Main Atrium @ 6pm on 9/1/2006. They'll be here on Sunday to join in the Charity Show as well. Please feel free to chip in with the details if you have any.

Jack

itsybitsyspidy said:
Anyone got the details of their trip?

I know they'll be at Marina Square Main Atrium @ 6pm on 9/1/2006. They'll be here on Sunday to join in the Charity Show as well. Please feel free to chip in with the details if you have any.

Jack
can u confirm if its on the 9th or 10th ? coz the ticket i gt from the album say it 10th

S11loop said:
can u confirm if its on the 9th or 10th ? coz the ticket i gt from the album say it 10th

its changed to the 9th not 10th cause they predicting the queue to be till late nite so if its on the 10th then next day is a working day then for those students how? :think: ..

if they were thinkin for the students then they would put it on a holiday instead of the eve

so they wont be skippin lessons to join the queue...

sometime i feel that if u got a ladder, could u kindly move further back??? with the zoom u got should not be a problem taking from far rite?

erm...i agree wif bro compro...or rather, move to the side lor...be consider to others at the same time u guys go for ur best shot ma... :D

hazekang said:
if they were thinkin for the students then they would put it on a holiday instead of the eve

so they wont be skippin lessons to join the queue...

sheesh u got a point too.. but its just tat cause the next day is holiday so... they change it to mon and it will end late...and i mean real L-A-T-E as always cause its just s.h.e :> .

wah liew i dun have a ladder... die liao la..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

SHE sux ;p :cool:

user111 said:
They are my target board LOL i dont care :bsmilie: i just finish listening to their new song ... SUCKS :thumbsd:

user111 said:

I boh wei gong, but pls don't voice out your strong opinion too loudly. There might be people who would stalk you for what you just said. :bsmilie:

Anyone of you dslr guys going? I was wondering if i can tag along and learn some stuff. I don't think you people discriminate against equipment do you?

I m going.

hazekang, john tan, phoakm, tang90246. These are the few I know of. I dont know the rest.

300n

itsybitsyspidy said:
I boh wei gong, but pls don't voice out your strong opinion too loudly. There might be people who would stalk you for what you just said. :bsmilie:

just ignore him lah, he totally dislikes anyone who can sing one....

It has been confirmed that S.H.E autograph session will be at 7pm at Marina instead of 6pm. They also have a session on sunday(8/1/2006) at north point at 5pm to promote dunno what sh!t.

itsybitsyspidy said:
It has been confirmed that S.H.E autograph session will be at 7pm at Marina instead of 6pm. They also have a session on sunday(8/1/2006) at north point at 5pm to promote dunno what sh!t.
hmmm good move to change the timing from 6pm to 7pm but its still too late when i reach there.... why they never do it at sat or sunday :S

Status
Not open for further replies.