S.H.E. in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMC

Sep 4, 2004
Beyond Space-Time Continuum
As noticed on their website, they will be in Singapore 8th Nov to promote their new album. Planned events not too sure but there should a autograph cum concert session on the 10th. Any one with more news, pls feel free to add on :)

meet them at taka on 10/11/2004 7pm.
concert on 8/11/2004.

Wahhhhhhhhhh who can loan me a 500 f/4????????? I wanna go!!!!!!!!

hazekang said:
eh wat does concert on 8/11/2004 mean exactly?
time n place?

in the indoor stadium, have to buy ticket.... :cry:

espn said:
HEBE HEBE HEBE!!! :lovegrin:
HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE !!!
i only like hebe and ella... since got selina... i will save my time to stay at h0me... =XxXx :bsmilie:

Finally they are back to singapore liao. This is great.

the concert is 8/01/2005 not 8/11/2004!!!!

u will have to camp there to save ur time and effort to carry heavy lenses.... my fc pple will camp before hand.. and the entire fc will be there... so erm... if u were thinking of getting in front be there early... or else.. bye bye~

hahhahaha

and also there is also some number of jerks who will have special passes to shake their hands... thanks... hahah.. i call them jerks. because they always block the view...

ok.... be there early.. wear light or if not pink, s.h.e will take special notice of u... and i mean super pink type.. i worked with them once during their Together trip. they will pay special attention if u wear pink...

hahah... gd luck.. i am very familar with s.h.e events because i used to attend all the events by them... cuz got pass.. haha... this event dun haf.. cuz the idiotic unusual is the organiser... sukky organiser.... :thumbsd:

anywhere... enjoy ur shoot there !! bring rain protection for ur camera incase it rains.. ;)

Coolsmurf said:
the concert is 8/01/2005 not 8/11/2004!!!!

Thanks for your logical info! :)

glennyong said:
u will have to camp there to save ur time and effort to carry heavy lenses.... my fc pple will camp before hand.. and the entire fc will be there... so erm... if u were thinking of getting in front be there early... or else.. bye bye~

hahhahaha

and also there is also some number of jerks who will have special passes to shake their hands... thanks... hahah.. i call them jerks. because they always block the view...

ok.... be there early.. wear light or if not pink, s.h.e will take special notice of u... and i mean super pink type.. i worked with them once during their Together trip. they will pay special attention if u wear pink...

hahah... gd luck.. i am very familar with s.h.e events because i used to attend all the events by them... cuz got pass.. haha... this event dun haf.. cuz the idiotic unusual is the organiser... sukky organiser.... :thumbsd:

anywhere... enjoy ur shoot there !! bring rain protection for ur camera incase it rains.. ;)

Outdoor? Why not indoor? Can confirm? :)

Ngee Ann City, Outdoor Stage, will be able to hold up to 8,000 fans.

with special passes for some pple who can shake their hands. if u guys need th stage plans i will get them ready by tonite... gimme a min k ?

i juz completed a mock-up draw plan which i drew from paint, it will be the exact plannings of everything is going as per planned and theres no last minute changes.

those who needs the plan, please PM, or email me on glennyong@hotmail.com, i will email the details to you via email.

thanks.

some interesting news to share..

just received notice that once again i have been clinched their event photographer (fyi for their past and this upcoming taka event, 2005 concert likely but pending), but however that i am simultaneously tied down with another shoot (..fact commencing straight later that night all the way thru-out the weekend!!!), so considering to propose a second photographer to back up.

interested parties, pls list in only your email contacts and possible online portfolios. apprec no PMs (remark: no PMs thks).

will run thru with my event liasion, so its not just my call alone case theres any disappointment from over-expectation. so repeat, theres is NO guarantee of a sure thing k, but a good chance to a good oppt.

cheers

Ella!!! :heart:
Cos my gf look very much like her! :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.