Sep 11, 2007
S.H.E concert
17 April @ Indoor Stadium

Mayday concert
17 April @ Padang

Which one will you attend? ;p

S.H.E for me :lovegrin:

S.H.E

Hebe Roxs... BTW, any advice on shooting at a concert? I'll be bringing 500D Kit II there.

Hebe Roxs... BTW, any advice on shooting at a concert? I'll be bringing 500D Kit II there.

no photography... or should i say no DSLR, compact only. ;)

heyy mayday concert how to get tix ah!

omgomgomg i cant find any details online hahaha

ISO 800 without flash is the best way for me to shoot concerts...

I do not want the person next to me to be distracted by my camera flashes.

But for this concert, i will give it a miss.

I use to shoot from start to end of concerts/events etc...

Then i realize, it sort of deprived me of enjoying the event fully... so nowadays, i rarely shoot events/stage performance... esp 1 that i paid for!!

heyy mayday concert how to get tix ah!

omgomgomg i cant find any details online hahaha

the details on ticket sales will be reveal near end of Jan according to Ding Zhi Yong

I use to shoot from start to end of concerts/events etc...

Then i realize, it sort of deprived me of enjoying the event fully... so nowadays, i rarely shoot events/stage performance... esp 1 that i paid for!!

true. Why subject yourself to all these without really enjoying the concert?

Maybe you could have just taken a few pictures as a memento for attending the concert..

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY!!! Even though I like Hebe, I go concert not look at people, but enjoy music / mood.

Any idea how to get photopasses? Hahaha...

omg.. really irritating! can i 分身 to attend both??? if only can choose one, that will be S.H.E!!! :thumbsup:

I choose S.H.E too.

Really interesting to have 2 great groups to have concert on the same day. Ding Zhi Yong just said Jay and Fish Leong will be having concert in Singapore too. Date tbc

Woooww MayDayyy !!! last year attend the concert.. Somehow be the few that manage to sneak in wit A DSLR but get told off by the Security Guard halfway when taking Pics.

Woooww MayDayyy !!! last year attend the concert.. Somehow be the few that manage to sneak in wit A DSLR but get told off by the Security Guard halfway when taking Pics.

This time it in padang where it is open area

i'm going for the S.H.E concert... but sad cannot bring DSLR.. ;( anyone got lobang to shoot officially? ;x

just an update. Mayday concert tixs is seling today from 9am onward from sistic. best of luck for those who trying to get the best seats

Status
Not open for further replies.