[S.F.P] Street Photography Marathon Tips With Outing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenstars08

Nov 21, 2004
Singapore
Hi all,

Thank you for the great respond for the last outing.
I really enjoy myself sharing and learning from you all.

This time I am conducting another Event : "STREET PHOTOGRAPHY Marathon TIPS WITH OUTING." on (23.06.2013) Sunday.

For this outing, I will be sharing with u some tips on general photomarathon & more.

Bring along your camera and lens.
~ Encourage All Brand user to join me in this event. Even if you are using compact or hand phone camera is also

welcome.
~ Also encourage all to bring a note book and pen to take down notes.

Sequence of this outing:
~ Sharing section before outing.
~ Photo walk @ City Hall area.

*We will be around City Hall area.

~ Makan & rest.

Please note that I am not connected to the organisers of Canon Photomarathon.

Date: 23.06.2013 Sunday.
Time: 9.00am to Any time u like to go off.
Location: Meet at City Hall MRT just outside of the station main door.

Free: $0

If interested please SMS me : Your NAME, (Marathon) to 94237067...;)

Below is the group photos:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0296843917403.360738.582037402&type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...0296843917403.360738.582037402&type=3&theater

Last edited:
Hi Billy,
Can you share a little more about how long you plan this even to be for and roughly which kind of spots we will be heading to?

Count me in!

rahmansaid

Hi Billy,
Can you share a little more about how long you plan this even to be for and roughly which kind of spots we will be heading to?

Pls count me in
K Pradeep T

Hi, just a word of caution. If you have respiratory health problem, pls check PSI first. Take care and enjoy the outing. @Billy, thanks for organising. Join you next time.

Hi all will update this thread again on sunday morning 23 06 13. if it is still at very unhealthy level, will change it to next sunday 30 06 13 same time and meeting place.

Hi, Can I know what time is your morning?

Hi all,

I have decided to carry on the outing tomorrow. looking at the haze had become better.
The tips section will be indoor. And will check how the haze after the tips section if ok, we will do the photo walk as usual.
If hazy, we will shoot some photo of the haze for a very shot time outdoor and shoot indoor at Esplanade.
Do bring along your mask for safety outdoor.

Hope to see you all tomorrow same time same place... ;)

Please do note that while PSI levels are down, PM2.5 levels remain high at over 200. PSI is based on PM10 (rough particulates). PM2.5 (fine particulates) readings can also be found at NEA website. WHO states safe region of PM2.5 to be at 25 μg/m3 while USA states it to be under 50 μg/m3. PM2.5 measures fine particulates in the air that are not necessarily seen. Since the particulates are smaller, they are potentially more damaging than large particulates measured by PM10 (PSI). Good visibility is no guarantee of air quality!

For folks who are ill, have history of respiratory problems or sensitive to quality of air, it is highly recommended that you DO NOT take part in any outdoor activity during this time. For anyone else, you must make the call if you want to engage in outdoor activity at this time. So for anyone attending the photowalk, please do exercise caution and bring a N95 mask along and drink lots of fluids. If you feel uncomfortable or experience any sort of dizziness, pains to your chest or fatigue, stop your activity at once, go indoors and/or seek help. And for the organizer Goldenstars08, please be aware of the situation at all times and be responsible for people attending your photowalk. If possible bring along extra n95 facemasks as well as extra bottles of water. Be sure to give assistance when needed.

Some info on PM2.5: PM2.5: Invisible Killer - CNTV English

From NEA website.
At 10pm on 22 Jun 2013 (according to NEA)
3-hr PSI: 90
PM2.5: 192 - 236 μg/m3 (safe region is 25-50 μg/m3)

Thank you all. Have a good photo-walk and STAY SAFE.

Last edited:
Hi daredevil123 thanks for the advice. Will do my best to take care of them all.

Hi,

Thanks all for joining me in this outing even there is still a bit of haze. I really enjoy myself alot sharing and shooting with you all during the photo walk.
I am very happy to have all your support. Hope you all have fun and enjoy yourself too.

Special Thanks:
To Mr Francis Wong for joining us and share his knowledge.

Hope to see you all again in the next outing...Cheers ;)

Below is the group photos:

Hi,
I realised that the outing went ahead.
I thought it was postponed to next week due to the haze.
So sorry that we did not attend.

Hope that you will allow us to attend the next outing.

Hi,
I realised that the outing went ahead.
I thought it was postponed to next week due to the haze.
So sorry that we did not attend.

Hope that you will allow us to attend the next outing.

Sure. You are welcome to my next outing. see u soon...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.