Not open for further replies.

Timber

Jul 10, 2003
Visit site
20060529014706_img_0039.jpg

20060529014717_img_0055.jpg

20060529014728_img_0066.jpg

20060529014737_img_0105.jpg

not bad, pretty sharp... color also good...

nitpik abit... perhaps u should really shoot in a way, remove the black cloth, instead of making it crumple to get a 'shape'... then render some stars in PS.

also... i hate titans... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt : thought of making it a "space" environment... but too lazy to to post-process, so just take straight off the camera :p

Zplus : Yup! This is the version 2.0 (2006 edition). Good eye!

what scale is this? It looked so detailed... :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt : I have no idea, having watched neither the anime nor the movie.

Youhong : It's a 1/100 MG

Timber said:
Del_CtrlnoAlt : thought of making it a "space" environment... but too lazy to to post-process, so just take straight off the camera :p

Zplus : Yup! This is the version 2.0 (2006 edition). Good eye!

Yeah! I was eyeing that but wanna collect the OYW series first... else too much to spend... hhahaha. Its a nice kit. Even the ball shaped cockpit is detailed and each finger is articulated. Btw does it come with the stand? I saw some pics of the stand at the back of the box but not sure if its in the kit or not.:)

You preshaded or is the shadows applied after the base color? Quite nicely done.

Zplus said:
Yeah! I was eyeing that but wanna collect the OYW series first... else too much to spend... hhahaha. Its a nice kit. Even the ball shaped cockpit is detailed and each finger is articulated. Btw does it come with the stand? I saw some pics of the stand at the back of the box but not sure if its in the kit or not.:)

You preshaded or is the shadows applied after the base color? Quite nicely done.

The ball cockpit sits nicely inside the chest. The thumb and index finger are individually articulated. The other 3 fingers are stuck together though. No stand (sob sob). The shadows are the black coat below the blue coat. Thank you for the compliments :)

Timber said:
The ball cockpit sits nicely inside the chest. The thumb and index finger are individually articulated. The other 3 fingers are stuck together though. No stand (sob sob). The shadows are the black coat below the blue coat. Thank you for the compliments :)

Oic.... i saw a modeller saw away the plastic that connects the 3 fingers to unstuck them... not sure if this can be done easily. What a bummer... no stand! :)

Wah bro! Very dramatic poses and good lighting too! Good for covers as well. I'll post my version soon. Hehehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.