Russia threaten to crash the World's Reserve Currency

Russia needs to be taught a lesson.

It is hegemony. Putin thinks Russia is rich enough, powerful enough now to threaten the whole world.

Russia is a major gas supplier to Europe.

America is broke, no thanks to its greedy Wall Street bankers who were never punished by US government for what they did. Obama is a wimpy, feckless and weak US president who just likes to make speeches but cannot take meaningful action even after Syria crossed his Red Line.

Putin is saying Russia is powerful enough to threaten the world.

Putin has some power and proceeds to abuse that power. It gets to his head. He cannot handle it.
Putin likes to strut on the world stage.
In comparison, past US presidents have always been able to control their sense of world power.

By his Ukraine adventure, Putin has ensured that ALL the countries bordering Russia have become his sworn enemies.

Those enemies now include PRC and Japan (dispute over Sakhalin & Kurils).

If Putin insists on taking over Crimea and persecuting the Muslim Tartars, then the Islamic Jihad target may shift from USA to Russia.

Last edited:
Sounds like the world is in deep trouble. :sweat:

It is hegemony. Putin thinks Russia is rich enough, powerful enough now to threaten the whole world.

Russia is a major gas supplier to Europe.

America is broke, no thanks to its greedy Wall Street bankers who were never punished by US government for what they did. Obama is a wimpy, feckless and weak US president who just likes to make speeches but cannot take meaningful action even after Syria crossed his Red Line.

Putin is saying Russia is powerful enough to threaten the world.

Putin has some power and proceeds to abuse that power. It gets to his head. He cannot handle it.
Putin likes to strut on the world stage.
In comparison, past US presidents have always been able to control their sense of world power.

By his Ukraine adventure, Putin has ensured that ALL the countries bordering Russia have become his sworn enemies.

Those enemies now include PRC and Japan (dispute over Sakhalin & Kurils).

If Putin insists on taking over Crimea and persecuting the Muslim Tartars, then the Islamic Jihad target may shift from USA to Russia.

Then let those jihad fanatics shift to russia then. I don't give a damm.

See how that puke-tin handle them....

Then let those jihad fanatics shift to russia then. I don't give a damm.

See how that puke-tin handle them....

He is the man.

article-2340922-0137FF8100000578-469_634x475.jpg

Attachments

• $article-2340922-0137FF8100000578-469_634x475.jpg
    $article-2340922-0137FF8100000578-469_634x475.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 7
There is always 2 points of view to this.
The area was part of Russia for a very long time.
Its lines are more a blur than clearly draw out.

Its like how those of us of Chinese decent would never like to see a broken up China instigated by the west thru an incident in XinJiang or Tibet.

I'd be happy to see Russia play out its cards to defend itself against the opportunistic west.
Chances of it happening are not that high at the moment, but if I were Putin, I too would never allow the further loss of Russian history and power under my watch.

Ho ho ho, hope it happens.
Exited most of my positions today, waiting for global crash to activate warchest.

Ho ho ho, hope it happens.
Exited most of my positions today, waiting for global crash to activate warchest.

Maybe you can buy a little of these:

Attachments

• $gold-bars-india.jpg
    $gold-bars-india.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Sen. Graham: Putin thinks Obama is a 'weak, indecisive leader ... a weak character'

[video=youtube;uuwXrxx9UzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwXrxx9UzQ[/video]

I had thought the Cold War was over.

7 Mar 14
Ukraine's Paralympic Chief Threatens To Withdraw Team
Ukraine's Paralympic chief, Valeriy Sushkevich, threatened on Friday that the Ukrainian team would withdraw from the Paralympics in Sochi if Russia invaded his home country.

"If there is an escalation of the conflict, intervention on the territory of our country, God forbid the worst, we would not be able to stay here, we would go," Sushkevich told a news conference, according to Reuters.

What an idiot.

Russia already has 30,000 troops + armoured vehicles + helicopters + navy ships invading Ukraine for the past week.

Why is the Ukraine paralympic team chief so hard up to participate in Sochi?

Last edited: