Russia Model - Swim and Topless Model Shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chongzai

Aug 26, 2007
Hi Photographers out there, we are proud to present to you our very own model from Russia, Mari, who will be arriving in Singapore on the 16th and 17th of August 2008.

Thus, we would like to welcome you to experience your photography skills on our very experience and challenging model who will fulfill the theme of swim and topless.

There will be a total of 2 slots allocated for this photoshooting session so as to let everyone of you to have the chance to come face to face with this experience model.

For full details on this photo shooting session, please visit the website as indicated below:

<Admin Message> External link removed. Please post all relevant details of the shoot here and DO NOT divert to an external website.

Remember.....This is a really rare opportunity and i can promise this will definitely be a rewarded one.......

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR AND GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

1. The organiser reserves the right to postpone or cancel this shoot if the number of participants are not met.
2. When the shoot is confirmed, there will be no refund even if the participant is unable to attend the session but he is allowed to sell this slot to other interested participant. Advance notice must be made to the organiser.
3. When the shoot is postponed, the participant has the right to withdraw and full amount will be refunded to the participant.
4. When the shoot is cancelled, all monies will be refunded to the participants.
5. Booking is only confirmed when payment is recieved on first come first serve basis.

Bigger pics?

Well he did mention monies.

:bsmilie: nv c any dollar sign

Does all these clear enough???
2. When the shoot is confirmed, there will be no refund even if the participant is unable to attend the session but he is allowed to sell this slot to other interested participant. Advance notice must be made to the organiser.
3. When the shoot is postponed, the participant has the right to withdraw and full amount will be refunded to the participant.
4. When the shoot is cancelled, all monies will be refunded to the participants.
5. Booking is only confirmed when payment is recieved on first come first serve basis.

Hi everyone...tks for all the enquires...will answer one at a time:

Vince123123 - Not sure why the pics appear so small.....perhap u can visit the website to look at the bigger pics

Harrynkl - This is a paid shoot....all the necessary details such as the registration procedures...the date and time slots and the payment amount can be found in the website.

Catchlights - Tks for the clarification on behalf of me =)

Anyway, to make it convenient for you guys....i will provide you guys with the information:

The 2 slots are elaborated as per below:

16th August 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 10am-12.30pm
Theme: Swim and Topless
No. of Photographers: 07
Cost: S$200.00 per slot

16th August 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 2pm-4.30pm
Theme: Swim and Topless
No. of Photographers: 07
Cost: S$200.00 per slot

Interested applicant please kindly email us at: modelmodelling@yahoo.com.sg (Subject please indicate 'Swim and Topless Shoot - Apply')

Kindly provide us with the following details in your mail:

1. Full Name
2. Contact number
3. Clubsnap ID name (If applicable)
4. Which slot you prefer

Payment details will be sent to you via SMS
Shooting location will be sent to you via SMS/Email after payment is made

Any enquires please feel free to email us at modelmodelling@yahoo.com.sg (Subject please indicate 'Queries') or call me at 98713335. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

The application closing date will be on the 10th August 2008 (Sunday)....So what are you waiting for? Register with us now to enjoy this privilege!!!

Hope to see you all soon.

Bryan

One more pic on Mari....

Remember.....This is a really rare opportunity and i can promise this will definitely be a rewarded one.......

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR AND GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Your website link has been deleted, there is no website to look at.

Vince123123

All the information from the website had be posted on this thread......

Bryan

To those who want the website address,

Please kindly PM me...

Will get back to you asap

Tks

Bryan

The slots are still available......Come forward and sign up now.....:D

Upz!!!!!

Anybody interested?????

Status
Not open for further replies.