Russel Peters - funny comedian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

germ_boi

Oct 3, 2003
Sedna, Orion Stars
Visit site
Russel Peters

Very hilarious vid of this stand-up comedian. Watched it more than 7times already and im still laughing..... haha...

quite a big download but had me in stitches...

happy viewing :)

Russel Peters (click on the link to download it!)

`gErm

reno77 said:
Cant seem to download from there. You can get 2 shorter clips from his routine over here..

http://www.helpms.ca/russellpeters.htm

Someone is gona get hurt real bad!..

Ah ...have some folks into Standup comedy like myself. I have the avi file for some time....abit big though 326mb.

He's okay....he is an indian by birth so his humour is very much revolving around indian life/perspective in a foreign land type thingy. There is an indian girl who cut an album too. Think she is more edgy and better heh...

Can pass a copy but you have to think how to get it to you though heheh....

yeah... he's a funny guy! :bsmilie:

reno77 said:
It ok I'll try finding it on Edonkey :) . You remember the Indian gal's name?

Sorry for the late reply..did not think anyone would carry on the thread after me heheh...only when I back track did I see this.

I am a big fan of standup comedy from the US so I have thousands of mp3 recording but this Russel I got it on avi from the newsgroup where I get most of mine through paid access.

Anything goes with the comedy I listen to and some would a guess piss off alot of the so called pretne moral majority in sheep skin. IN fact I am not surprise some of the stuff Russell make fun of will be considered offensive here....when they see an indian comedian making fun of chinese.

Anyway...I have not heard this female indian comedian for a few months now..it was from one of my comedy central mp3 recording...it is about 40+ min or so about 28mbs... I can find out the name by doing a search of my library for it but like Russell unfortunately...she uses a totally "western name" I guess that is the only way to be accepted. I alway like those edgy joke that hits close home pertaining to our so called culture's good and especially bad mentality and how it interacts with other culture. How it gels or blow up with remarkable prejudices but yet viewed from a humourous view point it gives you another fresh perspective on things around you. There is much to learn from humour even if it is satarical or hard to swallow sometime. But then again the truth is hard to swallow so what not laugh it up..it goes down alot easier that way and surprisely it will still teach you the right moral lesson from it.

Let me get back to you on the name of that female indian comic.

Other hard hitting comic includes. George Carlin (The conductor), Loius Black( the angry man - super), Sam Kinison (the screamer), the late Bill Hick, Larry the cable guy( redneck humour) , Carlos Mencia ( very racial indifference great), Jeff Foxworthy & Ron white(redneck humour), John Pinette ( ifyou like fat joke from a fat guy), Paul Rodriquez, Ray Romano, Robert Klein, Rooney Rude( if you are into hardcore really nasty dirty jokes), Richard Jenis to name some of them. Another good women comedian is Margaret Cho that korean comic/actress. Pretty funny too where she identify with her korean roots and family in relations with white America.

My sister luffed her head off when she saw it. :bsmilie:

Jokes like these can be pretty subtle or in your face. But older folks tend to take offense at jokes like these.

jsbn said:
My sister luffed her head off when she saw it. :bsmilie:

Jokes like these can be pretty subtle or in your face. But older folks tend to take offense at jokes like these.

well why do you think bigotry and racial disharmony is still reigning in this world...due to all this small minded people who jsut can't see beyound their good bits and take alook at themselve with all their warts in the mirror. heheh.

I like the one he talk about the chinese who sell bags. How business between an indian and a chinese is almost impossble..One is trying hard to keep what he has and the other trying to get as much from you. heheh....

AReality said:
OT to lighten the tone:

Anyone like to watch "Whose Line is it anyway?" :)

I do. It's hilarious!! Those impromptu stuff are amazing!

Cheers,

yepps.

i have another rockclimbing fren who have such stuff on his laptop.

Always have a great dose of laughter at the videos before/after climbing. healthy lifestyle! :p

sammy888, my email is germinc@gmail.com . Do you have msn? can send your stuff to me? hhah

(or else someone's gonna be hurt REAL bad :D )

germ_boi said:
yepps.

i have another rockclimbing fren who have such stuff on his laptop.

Always have a great dose of laughter at the videos before/after climbing. healthy lifestyle! :p

sammy888, my email is germinc@gmail.com . Do you have msn? can send your stuff to me? hhah

(or else someone's gonna be hurt REAL bad :D )

What? you gonna hurt me if I don't send the avi to you? wah...threat siah. heh. You don't know how lucky you are..I was about to erase it...I normally collect Mp3 versions of all my standup comedy stuff. Video is just too big...although Russels is only about 365mb. But most classic ones I have like Chris Rock, Jamie Foxx..etc are usually about 700mb. (not even practical putting into my ipod.) But want to hurt me har!...wah..like this not sure if I should send to your gmail leh! heheheh

I seldom use MSN(nor kazaa or bit torrent) to transfer files with others online since I have other use for my PC like downloading loas of other mps3, warez and avis heh.

AReality said:
OT to lighten the tone:

Anyone like to watch "Whose Line is it anyway?" :)

Ch 5 always show it at midnight. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.