Rush hour MRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

icematrix

rushhour.jpg

ok..err trying my newbie point and shooting..
taken by me fuji A101. Wit flash.

Nice pic. Did all the passengers stare at you when you release the flash?:D :thumbsup:

:devil: heheh..

actually accidental one.. once i took the pic.. realized the flash was on.. i quickly hide the DC. :D

it wasnt me..

was that taken at eye level? :eek: flash or no flash...anybody can spot u a mile away:p

dat was brave of you...:thumbsup: you muz be quite tall cos you're taking it @ eye level, didn't you?

once i took some pics in de mrt *@ de far end of de train* and people were staring @ me like i did something wrong...even those people in the next carriage...hehe~

thanks for the comments.. :D

the fujifilm A101 has a very strong flash.. my friends are all complaining about it.. maybe becoz its new.. :D

anywayz.. i think those ppl who realized the flash knew it was me.. but.. hehe.. i got off the next stop :D

will try to improve my photo takings.. and maybe upgrade camera soon.. :p

Originally posted by isomers007
dat was brave of you...:thumbsup: you muz be quite tall cos you're taking it @ eye level, didn't you?

once i took some pics in de mrt *@ de far end of de train* and people were staring @ me like i did something wrong...even those people in the next carriage...hehe~

wah ur flash so power also.. anywayz we not taking chio bu pix lo so i think its ok.. :D

Originally posted by icematrix
rushhour.jpg

ok..err trying my newbie point and shooting..
taken by me fuji A101. Wit flash.

next time when they look u FLASH again hahaha

Originally posted by eadwine

next time when they look u FLASH again hahaha

yaha!! blind them so they cannot see who did it.. :D

hmm somewhere around eye level.. was around my forehead.. so can see more. :D

Originally posted by siron

Means u're quite tall ah 180 ah

err... never really did measure myself.. :D

i dont know my weight also.. :D

hmm.. no time go to Changi AP MRT to take pix..

the stucture there is great.. damn cyber.

Status
Not open for further replies.