Running...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Thinking of going to do running to keep fit...

then went to search around for running shoes, (i see net, finalise on Nike Free actually) so that i can go to stadium to jog jog... or run around the park or something...

anyway, anybody know where to buy Nike Running Tights for Men, cos i am prone to chafing, (other brands also can, just wanted one about 6-8" type, will wear a shorts outside to hide my family jewels... ;) ) and also find Nike Free 4.0 Trainer with about size 9, 9.5 or 10, tried 5.0 running, size 9 seem very tight, 10 seem abit loose, 9.5 no stock..., made reservation for 9.5 to test later, but prefer 4.0 Trainer instead...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
Thinking of going to do running to keep fit...

then went to search around for running shoes, (i see net, finalise on Nike Free actually) so that i can go to stadium to jog jog... or run around the park or something...

anyway, anybody know where to buy Nike Running Tights for Men, cos i am prone to chafing, (other brands also can, just wanted one about 6-8" type, will wear a shorts outside to hide my family jewels... ;) ) and also find Nike Free 4.0 Trainer with about size 9, 9.5 or 10, tried 5.0 running, size 9 seem very tight, 10 seem abit loose, 9.5 no stock..., made reservation for 9.5 to test later, but prefer 4.0 Trainer instead...

tried the free shoes from MIV yet? :bsmilie:

just go for a run also need so complex setup ah you?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
paiseh, i under a different garment *pun intended :bsmilie:

you aint singaporean?

he korean. Won Korean Idol sometime back. YOU DIDNT" KNOW?!

yanyewkay said:
he korean. Won Korean Idol sometime back. YOU DIDNT" KNOW?!

er, should i know?

If you want to go into detail analysis, you have to know your feet type, it is normal feet? over/under pronate? Based on that, you will know what shoe to choose.

But for normal causal short distance running.. just get a reasonable price and as long as you feel comfortable, good enough.

If you run long distance.. remember tp protect your nipple, it will bleed with constant rubbing against your shirt.

jimtong said:
If you want to go into detail analysis, you have to know your feet type, it is normal feet? over/under pronate? Based on that, you will know what shoe to choose.

But for normal causal short distance running.. just get a reasonable price and as long as you feel comfortable, good enough.

If you run long distance.. remember tp protect your nipple, it will bleed with constant rubbing against your shirt.
DCA can officially wear a bra already.

anka said:
you aint singaporean?

i remember last sunday someone asked me...

Are you foreigner (Yeap)
Are you Japanese? (Nope)
Are you Korean then? (Nope)
(i've lived in singapore more than i live in my native country, but i look like any other countries than where i came from & live... strange...)

Y buy nike????
Try mizuno bah. Not bad, though they are a little expensive in singapore
Else Asics or high end new balance running shoes loh
A lot better than nike

Ren_Hao said:
Y buy nike????
Try mizuno bah. Not bad, though they are a little expensive in singapore
Else Asics or high end new balance running shoes loh
A lot better than nike

being a sucker, i always being suckered by commercials, so i saw the nike free, i was like, hey nice concept, u know those slogans and such... esp the part where like it says, running bare foot... hmm... it got me there... hello...

btw, which model of Mizuno or Asics is good?

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i remember last sunday someone asked me...

Are you foreigner (Yeap)
Are you Japanese? (Nope)
Are you Korean then? (Nope)
(i've lived in singapore more than i live in my native country, but i look like any other countries than where i came from & live... strange...)

try putting in your SIG, i aint singaporean.. haha

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
being a sucker, i always being suckered by commercials, so i saw the nike free, i was like, hey nice concept, u know those slogans and such... esp the part where like it says, running bare foot... hmm... it got me there... hello...

btw, which model of Mizuno or Asics is good?

hmmm, depend on individual, style of running and feet type. When i used to run, i liked the wave rider and creation. But it really depend on your feet type. The website is quite comprehensive on givng u tips on which shoes to choose.
Asics, i am not too sure lah, nv wore Asics before.
If i ever start to run again, I will definately go back to Mizuno

Status
Not open for further replies.