Run-Down/Ruined Places to Shoot In SG

hi all,

anyone has any ideas or suggestions on the places here that are run-down? primarily for shooting very dramatic or emo photos. there used to be old changi hospital..but it is now fenced up. any old buildings would be great.

thanks!

Old CID. The 13 cells. Search the Internet.

i visited 145 killiney road today. the whole ground has been levelled, no more hotel whatsoever. just a wall at the side of the road leading up the hill, covered in graffiti. graffiti makes a pretty nice background but at the top of the hill, it's just construction and grass. tried looking for the soong sisters house but failed miserably also. too much construction going on nowadays, all these nice places are now gone.

btw balestier road and race course road, there is a lumber yard, very much stuck in time. it is still occupied.

old british fort at labrador park

queenstown.. the entire place is quite run down haha

queenstown_by_draken413o-d354egw.jpg

Shot yesterday

get it before it's gone! Sad for Mitre Hotel...swept into history...

I tried searching for matilda's house recently but I am quite sure its gone already with all the HDB developments going on around it.

Tanjong pagar swimming pool is actually called yan kit swimming pool. It's not quite open to the public but quite a nice place to shoot. SAF Golden rules applies. Below is my take on Yan Kit!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242348&id=547890785

I recently heard of a place called Mitre hotel somewhere at Somerset but i am not sure if it's still around. Would definitely want to go there and shoot.

OCH is pretty much "refurbished" now with most of the rubbish cleared, walls repainted and more tightly guarded. The old mood isnt really there anymore for me.

Hey! You did sumthing wich I almost wanted to do! Climb into the pool to tak photos. Lol!!!

Old Changi Hospital? I have no idea if it is still around.