Rumors : Nikon coming to Micro formats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am honoured to have the honour,same time can carry about 20 school bags? Increase the damage by that much more XD

Dude, that would be murder. :sweat:

But in doing a 2.5 crop sensor,and having lenses to match to compete with micro four thirds,it's as good as saying "smaller sensor is good,doesn't matter noise" which isn't something they want since they've been promoting larger sensors to have low noise

Marketing and Sales people have no integrity if they want to be successful... they will twist and they will turn... consumers who does not know better just do what has been done for years since salesmanship appeared in human civilisation... get screwed. What is new? For everything else, there is always Canon with the largest screwdriver... though I have to respect the 1Ds

The oracle has spoken... ommm.....

Hey dude, what's with the Oracle? U r getting me all confuse now. Too profound for my little brain. U saying that the Nikon has something to do with database running Sun Microsys blade servers on Ultrasparc processors? WOW!! this is one mother of all hints man!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: And i assume the ommm refers to the noise from the fans cooling down those blade servers? HAHAHAHA!! Very chimm...

Last edited:
Hey dude, what's with the Oracle? U r getting me all confuse now. Too profound for my little brain. U saying that the Nikon has something to do with database running Sun Microsys blade servers on Ultrasparc processors? WOW!! this is one mother of all hints man!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: And i assume the ommm refers to the noise from the fans cooling down those blade servers? HAHAHAHA!! Veyr chimm...

I think by now, everyone is confused.

HAHAHAHA!!! Isn't that fun? Think its its also what Nikon wants... to get everyone confused over this new patent. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Btw, whats QFT?

Hey dude, what's with the Oracle? U r getting me all confuse now. Too profound for my little brain. U saying that the Nikon has something to do with database running Sun Microsys blade servers on Ultrasparc processors? WOW!! this is one mother of all hints man!! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie: And i assume the ommm refers to the noise from the fans cooling down those blade servers? HAHAHAHA!! Very chimm...

When you say oracle, my mind wonder to "300" more than to the database. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.