Rugby:SCC vs Blacks at Padang

Status
Not open for further replies.

szekiat

Jan 19, 2002
London
Visit site
Not one of my better days. I used AWB as adviced by some following my color cast problem, for some reason, my exposure was crap, even though the light was glorious and my players all look like they have pink skin. All comments/critque welcomed. Lack of sharpness is possibly due to the DS process done at photobucket, and the noise is probably due to excessive cropping/levelling. Still, pls throw your worst at me, i need it.

sccblacks1.jpg

sccblacks2copy.jpg

sccblacks3copy.jpg

sccblacks4copy.jpg

Yo bro. I think it is better than teh one before this.

If this photobucket thing is causing the sharpness issues, I think you should go look for an alternative.

i am looking for alternatives. As it is, its one of the more convenient web hostings around though. I've verified the sharpness issue by emailing a few photos to some CSers.

well..i like this series much better than your previous. AWB was a good chioce..i kinda like the color. its fine. Nice action u got there. Should find a host which doesnt affect the picture's sharpness ;)

these are what appeal to me
szekiat said:

1: generally clean background + action

2: usable as stock

the rest have their own reasons that i'm too tired and dehydrated to mention right now... *is there an icon to show i'm really tired + dehydrated?*

Status
Not open for further replies.