Status
Not open for further replies.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
again, its time for RT...

anyone doing RT in Jan ???

I'm one of them. :bsmilie: Too bad u going Bedok camp. :bsmilie:

Who going Khatib camp on 7th Jan 07? :think:

Don't you guys know you can claim make-up pay for your RT... that is only if you are self employed... cheers

update

RT
Khatib camp
1. 7th Jan -Venom81

Bedok Camp
1. 7th Jan - k3nn3th03

IPT
1. wazzup

always good to do RT in Dec or Feb ! many public holidays.. and they are counted as training sessions also.

wahahaha yeah lah his top damn square lah,, last sat finish training the track pants came to give speech... bl**dy hell... waste my time only!

wahahaha yeah lah his top damn square lah,, last sat finish training the track pants came to give speech... bl**dy hell... waste my time only!

aiya...

i also kana his speech once..

but no choice.. have to listen..

so how there now ??

sorry i just passed my IPPT and got incentive $100.

next take is one year away

hehehehehehehe :cool: :cool: :cool:

i went there and expected to fail since i didnt train for months leading to it. the place had the electronically controlled system, and it was easier than the old system. i thought since i was there, might as well have a go at it and try out the electronic system even if i fail there.

first station was shuttle run - to my surprise i did a 10s flat for shuttle run - something which has never happened before in my life.

inspired, i took a quick check at the scoring system and realised that if i kept at it for the next 1 hour, i could very well pass on the spot! so i kept at it - broad jump, sit-ups, chin-ups were all ok. i had enough points to pass already - whats left was the 2.4km run.

so i just need the last burst of fire and hang in there and i can jolly well pass with an incentive! and it really was the last few minutes of pain v.s. months of retrying or impending R.T. with mind over matter, i started the run and paced myself. after 3 rounds round the track, i had 8 minutes left - enough to pass! so the last 3 rounds were full steam ahead -

and as i crossed the finishing line, i looked at the clock and i knew i passed IPPT. all the excruciating pain disappeared. what joy you could say! all without prior training and all based on the new electronic system which inspired me so much. and what fine weather it was. subsequently i rained - very cooling.

so i urge everybody - you can pass IPPT if u put in the effort. dont do the last minute thing that i did - thats very risky.

for phase one, there is some kind of fitness talk at the end of the session... useful but also boring.

also must warn those who force or exert their bodies just to pass the test... it is a big risk nowadays as u read those cases in newspapers.

:sweat:

Just finish my IPT at Khatib camp while I stay at Bukit Batok :( Although long trip to there, at least more easy to go there than maju. Anyway, still need to keep on training since no more RT for me on next year liao. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.