RT in Jan 2006?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icarus

Jan 27, 2002
East
Anyone doing RT at Bedok camp in Jan 2006? Just booked mine :)
:thumbsup: :sweatsm: :sticktong

Nope.. too far for me, I took up khatib instead, starting next week, hope can clash with the holidays :lovegrin:

espn said:
Nope.. too far for me, I took up khatib instead, starting next week, hope can clash with the holidays :lovegrin:

Mine got clash with holidays haha.. can deduct 1 or 2 days la
Come to Bedok ma, got a few of us taking at Bedok :devil: :devil: :devil:

now the FCCs shd be more cautious with NSmen taking RT liao, as someone died in maju few weeks back..... :)

icarus said:
Mine got clash with holidays haha.. can deduct 1 or 2 days la
Come to Bedok ma, got a few of us taking at Bedok :devil: :devil: :devil:
I did my first RT this year in bedok, ok la... the FS are nice but then I spend a lot of travelling to/fro home, not very worth it so this time I choose khatib lor, nearer.

I calculate liao, I will miss at least 3 sessions, 4 if I'm lucky. Hee. Crossing fingers now.

hmm.. taking mine 1st phase in Jan 06 at Khatib FCC too ....

Well, seems that if the RT session falls on the eve of public holidays, it will be postponed to the next session instead... :confused:

In my case, my RT is suppose to start on 31st Dec, but received a call from unit and informed me that the start date has changed to 4th Jan 06 as 31st is eve of public holiday.. so no training... :bsmilie:

darkgsg said:
hmm.. taking mine 1st phase in Jan 06 at Khatib FCC too ....

Well, seems that if the RT session falls on the eve of public holidays, it will be postponed to the next session instead... :confused:

In my case, my RT is suppose to start on 31st Dec, but received a call from unit and informed me that the start date has changed to 4th Jan 06 as 31st is eve of public holiday.. so no training... :bsmilie:

Eh... RT sessions on holidays don't get shifted, :D they get cancelled :lovegrin:

Mine will start on 3rd Jan, tues, thurs, sundays.

:lovegrin:

Eh... RT sessions on holidays don't get shifted, they get cancelled

:bsmilie: .. that is great... looking forward to eve of Chinese New Year... ;p

Cleared my RT in DEC 04 & JAN 05 in Bedok FCC.
My next RT gonna be end Year 2006 liao..:)

siao liao ... gonna be my turn soon :sweat:

espn said:
Eh... RT sessions on holidays don't get shifted, :D they get cancelled :lovegrin:

:lovegrin:

Hehee mine starting 03 Jan 06 too...

donchua said:
Cleared my RT in DEC 04 & JAN 05 in Bedok FCC.
My next RT gonna be end Year 2006 liao..:)

Join us Jan 06 la.... then we got more people to tcss liao :bsmilie:

espn said:
I did my first RT this year in bedok, ok la... the FS are nice but then I spend a lot of travelling to/fro home, not very worth it so this time I choose khatib lor, nearer.

I calculate liao, I will miss at least 3 sessions, 4 if I'm lucky. Hee. Crossing fingers now.

Where u stay? If stay north, then go Khatib better
We are staying in the east, so bedok FCC, bo pian :bsmilie:

dEthANGeL said:
siao liao ... gonna be my turn soon :sweat:
You buay pass meh??? Don't scare me leh :sweat:

icarus said:
Where u stay? If stay north, then go Khatib better
We are staying in the east, so bedok FCC, bo pian :bsmilie:
Obviously I stay north (at Bishan) else I won't be choosing Khatib liao :bsmilie:

haven book mine..

:bsmilie:

i tink wont be postponed. since from your schedule, you shd have completed the first phase (month) of RT training before ur ICT starts. assuming that ur ICT don't take too long, and you still cannot clear by end of first month, your phase 2 training will be rolled over to the next available period. so don't worry about having to samula the entire RT schedule.

in short, you pay back what u owe. ;p

blive said:
going to Khatib in Mar 06 for RT. but got ICT in Apr, so maybe will be postponed again. Overseas again...;) Say, should I bring my camera along? I think I am going to Taiwan.

k3nn3th03 said:
haven book mine..

:bsmilie:

Lai lai lai, book together at Bedok FCC, lets form our own CS RT detail :)
Hmm wonder what color tag will i get this year...
:bsmilie: :sticktong

RT? can eat one a not? Roti Training? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.