RSAF open house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I hope that the people going to the RSAF open house have a great time on Sunday.

It was disappointing that the shuttle service was not quick. I was in the queue from 1000 and reached the open house at 1130. The queue stretched till the MRT station. The bus was crowded and there was a road jam to Paya Lebar airbase.

The warrant officer and officers were still discussing of how to manage the crowd at 1030. They then decided to erect another barrier.

Last minute barrier put up at 1030.
DSC01804.jpg

Crowd waiting for the shuttle service at Eunos Interchange.
DSC01806.jpg

The bus back to Eunos was better as it was quite quick. However, looking at the barrier put up, it was rather ad hoc.

Dude tink u went too early la. I went ard 1+ 2 like tat, no crowd sia. Only wen takin e shuttle back to eunos e queue quite long. But it was definitely worth it.

It is because there is an aerial display at 1045 and the next one will be at 1700 hrs.

In the end, we end up watching the aerial display at Eunos Interchange.

xtemujin said:
It is because there is an aerial display at 1045 and the next one will be at 1700 hrs.

In the end, we end up watching the aerial display at Eunos Interchange.

A lot of people come early for the 1045 aerial display.... i was in the quene at 0930 and it is around 1030 when i reach the airbase....

Can't really blame them. There is a traffic jam somewhere near the air base. Quite a bad jam I think. Nothing much that they can do, unless they close the road to other traffics.

Bus 94 doesn't operate on sunday, but Bus 90 still does.

Status
Not open for further replies.