RSAF Open House 2011 Photo Contest 2

wiser

Apr 25, 2008
RSAF Open House 2011 Photo Contest 2

Send us your best photos from the RSAF Open House 2011 with the theme "Capturing The Moment!" and win attractive prizes!

Please send in your entries to openhouse.af@gmail.com with the following details to enter the contest;

- Name:
- NRIC/FIN:
- Contact No.:
- Email:
- Photograph (max. 2 MB) with caption of not more than 20 words.

All entries have to be submitted by 3 June 2011, 11.59pm.

Shortlisted photos will be uploaded to Facebook for voting from 6 to 10 June 2011.

Winning photographs will be announced on 11 June 2011.

Good Luck!

Terms and conditions can be found at:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150289513869535

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?...1636066059.300642.276015381058&type=1&theater

hope its not a most "Like" contest again.

seems like it's 50% on number of "LIKES"

based on the poster ... it's 50% judging and 50% voting ;p

based on the poster ... it's 50% judging and 50% voting ;p

More like voting on FB than ratio; base on the first contest I really could not rationalised how the first two winners were picked other than the votes.

Its baffling as there were more pics which were better in terms of composition and quality.

I have been wondering if the contest was actually a ruse to scheme out particulars for MSD for screening. A similar ruse was used by some MNC companies years back advertising for jobs but with the intent of surveying marketing sentiments.

:think:

Err ... think u read too much lah .. it's just a fun contest .. my pics didn't win too but I will try again this round ; p

Yo bros, I have been to cyberpioneer facebook account, but up to now there didn't seemed to be any entry for voting. They keep saying that contest is closed... and it was slotted at 23 May.

The Jun event didn't seemed to be uploaded. I tot we can start voting from 6-Jun to 10-Jun?

Nevermind... I just drop a comment in Cyberpioneer fb wall to ask. Thanks.

Last edited: