Round Sunglasses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoned

May 7, 2004
Changi
www.photo.net
Has anyone ever seen this in Singapore? The kind popularised by John Lennon and Ozzy Ozbourne. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for one as a prop. TIA.

if you looking for round Sunglasses, plenty. try pasar malams, bugis street, littlle india, china town.

but if you looking for the round glassess frame for making spectacleses, very hard to find.

catchlights said:
if you looking for round Sunglasses, plenty. try pasar malams, bugis street, littlle india, china town.

but if you looking for the round glassess frame for making spectacleses, very hard to find.

Ok looks like I should have started at the pasar malam instead of at the optician :bsmilie: Thanks guys.

Oh but anyone know where to find the higher quality sort? Has anyone ever seen? If no it's ok I'll try the ones at the pasar malam. I was thinking if I could get a higher quality one there would be potential for reuse after the shoot.

Stoned said:
Ok looks like I should have started at the pasar malam instead of at the optician :bsmilie: Thanks guys.

Oh but anyone know where to find the higher quality sort? Has anyone ever seen? If no it's ok I'll try the ones at the pasar malam. I was thinking if I could get a higher quality one there would be potential for reuse after the shoot.
yes, if you want higher quality stuffs, look for optics shops.
any optics shops do carry wide range of sunglasses, and there are plenty shops in major shopping malls, shouldn't be very hard to find.

But, if you just want a round spectacleses frame only, not easy to find.

catchlights said:
yes, if you want higher quality stuffs, look for optics shops.
any optics shops do carry wide range of sunglasses, and there are plenty shops in major shopping malls, shouldn't be very hard to find.

But, if you just want a round spectacleses frame only, not easy to find.

Oh it's ok, because it needs to be tinted anyway. Thanks for the help, will go do a hunt during my next shopping trip.

Do they actually cut sunglass lenses? I was under the impression you can only get the clear ones cut to order.

how about sending a message to harry potter? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.