roses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simplicity_

Jul 20, 2004
CCK
bought 2 stalks during lunch hour ytd. still waiting for it to bloom nicely... anyway here are some "before" shots of it. haha.

DSC_80610041.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

standard, comments much appreciated. :)
PSing - only resize & to brighten the pic. my pics abit under on my laptop screen. -_-"
& i do realise my pics are noisy. forgot to change the settings after shooting for an event. :sweat: hahaha.

my 2 cts,
both shots could be brighter... feel they lack contrast & color...

I like the 2nd shot, shows off the 1st rose without neglecting it's 'mate'...

not too sure abt the 1st side-view shot, the lighting adds a nice touch but most of the ladies I know dont like that shot... as a guy, I have no idea why....

Rev said:
my 2 cts,
both shots could be brighter... feel they lack contrast & color...

I like the 2nd shot, shows off the 1st rose without neglecting it's 'mate'...

not too sure abt the 1st side-view shot, the lighting adds a nice touch but most of the ladies I know dont like that shot... as a guy, I have no idea why....
mmmm yeah i guess i shld process the images again.
mmm, im a lady and i kinda like the side view look leh. :sweat: hahahaha...

I like the soft feel of the roses in your pics...... Reminds me of my dating days....:embrass: Soft yet warm.

It looks fine on my monitor, maybe a bit more contrast would be better. But I'm also afraid it'll also take away the 'feeling'....

Good try, I like.... especially no.2.:thumbsup:

Razor54 said:
I like the soft feel the roses in your pics...... Reminds me of my dating days....:embrass: Soft yet warm.

It looks fine on my monitor, maybe a bit more contrast would be better. But I'm also afraid it'll also take away the 'feeling'....

Good try, I like.... especially no.2.:thumbsup:
heh thanks!
yeah was supposed to wait for it to bloom, but its slowly dying.. :sweatsm:

simplicity_ said:
heh thanks!
yeah was supposed to wait for it to bloom, but its slowly dying.. :sweatsm:

Can try the fridge.... Isn't that how all the florist do it? No harm trying....(I'm no flower expert, hehe....:p )

Razor54 said:
Can try the fridge.... Isn't that how all the florist do it? No harm trying....(I'm no flower expert, hehe....:p )
hahaha yeah but my mom will scold me for putting flowers in there... :sweat:

simplicity_ said:
hahaha yeah but my mom will scold me for putting flowers in there... :sweat:

I can picture that in my mind now.......hahaha....:sweatsm:

simplicity_ said:
mmmm yeah i guess i shld process the images again.
mmm, im a lady and i kinda like the side view look leh. :sweat: hahahaha...

oic... guess I learn something new everyday =)

and umm... cut stalk, use ice water if isnt too late, fridge might be too dry for the petals or attempt dried rose shots =p

Rev said:
oic... guess I learn something new everyday =)

and umm... cut stalk, use ice water if isnt too late, fridge might be too dry for the petals or attempt dried rose shots =p
ah alright.. much thanks! but the flowers are wilting.. maybe can take dying shots.. :think: hurhur..

Status
Not open for further replies.