RoOt beER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
which brand is gd? & available locally? :lovegrin:

Haha. Based on my limited experience, Bundaberg should be good. My school sells another brand, its red metal cap with brown opaque body, and you can get a 5cents rebate if you mail to California or something. Hehe. Ill check the name and get back to you.

And I miss root beer float. And of course, Tuesday's Coney Dog day!

sORe-EyEz said:
which brand is gd? & available locally? :lovegrin:

yea.. Bundaberg is good.. Product of Australia and also sold in Singapore..

price quite ok ... now new packing.. but still same in a glass bottle..

will see if i can post a pic tomolo..

Bundaberg :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

LordAeRo said:
Haha. Based on my limited experience, Bundaberg should be good. My school sells another brand, its red metal cap with brown opaque body, and you can get a 5cents rebate if you mail to California or something. Hehe. Ill check the name and get back to you.

And I miss root beer float. And of course, Tuesday's Coney Dog day!

Bundaberg is not bad but d herb taste abit strong.

red cap? :think: dun tell me its Stewart's!! :gbounce: Stewart's actually orange cap.

i kept d bottle 4 sentimental reason. 1 empty bottle, 1 unopen! :lovegrin:

i miss Stewart's root beer!! :cry:

Is Dr. Pepper selling in SG? taste good...;p

I like A&W Rootbeer. A couple years back they tried to discontinue it to replace it with the Frosty Mug Rootbeer - it sucked and probably showed in the sales, maybe that's why A&W Rootbeer was brought back. When I order Rootbeer nowadays I make sure I get the right one.

For an Australian product, it is very rare to find Bundaberg root beer here. Bundaberg seems to only sell ginger beer around here.

Sjourn said:
Is Dr. Pepper selling in SG? taste good...;p

nv c tis brand b4. :sweat: where did u drink it?

AH yes stewarts! it's good.

For me, Dr Pepper tastes abit weird. But can get used to the taste after that. You can get it at Liberty I guess.

r32 said:
I like A&W Rootbeer. A couple years back they tried to discontinue it to replace it with the Frosty Mug Rootbeer - it sucked and probably showed in the sales, maybe that's why A&W Rootbeer was brought back. When I order Rootbeer nowadays I make sure I get the right one.

For an Australian product, it is very rare to find Bundaberg root beer here. Bundaberg seems to only sell ginger beer around here.

NTUC has them, they must b popular.

A&W vs Bundaberg vs Mug vs Stewart's? Stewart's is still way betta. last time a canteen in my army camp sell (oni there i guess). i bought a carton b4 it close down, now cannot find ler... :cry:

LordAeRo said:
AH yes stewarts! it's good.

For me, Dr Pepper tastes abit weird. But can get used to the taste after that. You can get it at Liberty I guess.

hahaa, i not d oni person who thinks d same! ;) its great, if i kno where has it! :(

where is Liberty's branches at?

outsider can go buy? ;p

r32 said:

no lah...

almost everywhere got sell..

petrol stations ( Mobile, Shell, etc..), Ntuc, Carrfour,etc... even Sakae Sushi got it in their menu...

Hahah, I don't think so, but now since we're having A levels, you can sneak in and pretend to be a private candidate? I'll ask the uncle tomorrow, see who he gets it from. Hehe.

k3nn3th03 said:
no lah...

almost everywhere got sell..

petrol stations ( Mobile, Shell, etc..), Ntuc, Carrfour,etc... even Sakae Sushi got it in their menu...

they oso got sell Stewart's meh? ;p how come i nv c Carrefour, & NTUC selling b4? :sweat:

sORe-EyEz said:
they oso got sell Stewart's meh? ;p how come i nv c Carrefour, & NTUC selling last time? :sweat:

I think hes talking about Bundaberg. Hehe

LordAeRo said:
Hahah, I don't think so, but now since we're having A levels, you can sneak in and pretend to be a private candidate? I'll ask the uncle tomorrow, see who he gets it from. Hehe.

if can i get 1 carton! ttz wad i did wen still in army. :lovegrin:

drink beer, drink root beer! *traffic police scratch head* :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.