Ronald susilo won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fantastic achievement!!!!!!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had school exam on the next day but i decided to stay up and watch the great match! Wow i'm so happy that singapore had won! SINGAPORE GO! :bsmilie:

well done, do spore proud. Keep it up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seems like he is on his way for our 2nd olympic medal ever for Singapore!

Lin Dan is world no. 1 now and was defeated by Susilo. If he maintain his form, it shouldn't be a problem for him to get at least a medal.

Let's pray hard and hopefully his girlfriend, Li Jiawei can also clinched a medal as well. Really golden couple then!

:thumbsup:

Hmm... In my opinion, Lin Dan lost cos he made too many mistakes. If the other 2 seeded Chinese players are going to learn from the lesson, Susilo may face more difficult fights ahead. It is likely that he will be facing another Chinese player for a medal match.

Yap he will face greater challenge ahead. Let's pray for him for success!!! :thumbsup:

Lets hope that we will have some medals to show in this Olympics; afterall, it will be great for Singapore!

did anyone watch the repeat telecast on 5?

the funny thng is, majority of the supporters backing susilo kept chanting "IN DO NE SIA" :D (his origin)

my oh my..

:cheergal: go team singapore go! :cheergal: it was really a good game. lin dan tried to kill susilo slowly, but then kenna counter by susilo using the same tactic lor.... nice one.

Is it? I heard "Sing a pore" leh..

wilis128 said:
did anyone watch the repeat telecast on 5?

the funny thng is, majority of the supporters backing susilo kept chanting "IN DO NE SIA" :D (his origin)

my oh my..

It is too early to be happy, still long way to go.
Another top chinese players must learn from this failure....everybody is chasing the gold now after world no.1 was out yesterday.
Last meeting, Susilo already beat Lin Dan in Japan open 2004, ...but this is in final match.
They supposed to meet at peak match., otherwise .... too tired for the player to fight for another round.

everyone knows susilo is representing Indonesia. Represent. A sample of. An example of.

hyun said:
everyone knows susilo is representing Indonesia. Represent. A sample of. An example of.

I know this type of post will come sooner or later

Latest update: Singapore's Susilo beats Joppien in badminton singles

Singapore's Ronald Susilo beat Germany's Bjoern Joppien 15-11 15-6 to reach the last eight of the Olympic men's badminton singles competition.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/101390/1/.html

Go go Susilo for Singapore!! :cheergal:

History in the making! Go Ronald go! Win an Olympic gold for Singapore!

My personal view with regards to foreign talent policy, we generally recruit young players who are unfinished products and gave them a chance to train, bloom and represent Singapore. It differs from other countries that import finished products.

Status
Not open for further replies.