ROMANCE : An exhibition of Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... :)

Most of the time I am the person "behind" him ;)

so how did you find the exhibition?

so have you done down to see the images already?

Btw... fyi he will be having a Jap anime exhibition in August, keep a lookout for that one... ;)

TinTin said:

so have you done down to see the images already?

Btw... fyi he will be having a Jap anime exhibition in August, keep a lookout for that one... ;)

Yupz.. always been visiting his webby oso.
wah.. great! Would like to meet him up in person oso :)

I've gone to see you gallery... I like your black and whites... are they taken on film and scanned or did you take them digitally and dodge and burned them in photoshop? :thumbsup:

TinTin said:
I've gone to see you gallery... I like your black and whites... are they taken on film and scanned or did you take them digitally and dodge and burned them in photoshop? :thumbsup:

thanks! Perhaps we can all meet up at the anime exhibition where we can chitchat more? :)

most of them r in digital and the toning done by PS (though not very good).

only one of the wedding series was in TriX400 rated @ ISO 640(that one I love the best!)
nothing beats film ;)

Manage to finally see the photos. Very nice. I like looking at photos. And sometimes even enjoy fully clothed ones. Anyway, for the sake of opinions, here is mine. These are just what I think I would like, not necessarily a criticism.

Railroad track photo is very nice. I like the feel of the railroad track. It gives this nostalgic feeling. But the guy is in a white polo shirt and he seems kinda out of place. I think it would have been nice if he was wearing those 70's business suit or a trenchcoat like casablanca or those chicago gangster era.

Couple in the bathtub. The girl is perfect and seems very happy and content but the guy seems to be either sleeping or regreting he is with this girl.

Guy giving flowers to a girl. It would have been nicer if there are clouds and the backgound would be nicer if its nature like trees or hills, instead of a metal platform and industrial look, since they were wearing nice clothes.

I also like the couple in what looks like a thailand ruins. Maybe nicer with color because I like the ancient feel of old stone texture.

My favorite is the guy and girl in river or something. The emotion stands out and the moment was captured beautifully. Maybe color photo will be nicer since water makes color shinier, and then again maybe not.

I also like the couple sitting together and another photo below where her hands is in his lap. But I think the guy needs more expression. I like the girls silky red cheongsam.

Hands with rings. Good idea but background is a bit distracting and took me a while to figure out the photo. Maybe it should have been taken at night to lessen the background. And a soft spotlight to focus on the hands, as well as make the diamong (or cheap glass) sparkle.

Status
Not open for further replies.