ROM rate

Status
Not open for further replies.

litechaser

Oct 5, 2004
Hi

Someone asked me for a quotation for a ROM shoot. As this is the first time I am doing it for a fee, can advise on how much to charge ? Just Cds are required. Thanks !

litechaser said:
Hi

Someone asked me for a quotation for a ROM shoot. As this is the first time I am doing it for a fee, can advise on how much to charge ? Just Cds are required. Thanks !

My friend took up packed deal at the ROM there about $300+++, but the photos they take quite standard one, so one couple have the same shots as the other couple. :bsmilie:
Maybe you can use that kind of range to charge.

witzend said:
My friend took up packed deal at the ROM there about $300+++, but the photos they take quite standard one, so one couple have the same shots as the other couple. :bsmilie:
Maybe you can use that kind of range to charge.

hi

thks for your reply. can ask how many prints does the package include ?

i'm not sure wat else the package includes. ;p sorry

siao siao.. espn in da hse. lol...

Anyway, are u going to print out the fotos? If not U can just pass the CDrom to them. Unless U had know shop that allow u to print cheaper. :) I not sure how many is enough for printing it out. hehe..

catchlights said:
got say like no say..

I'm not the one getting married wah... :cry:
I ask how much from my friend can liao. he already so kanjiong that day nearly put ring on wrong hand still ask him so many things. I scared wait he run out of the solomnisation room. :bsmilie:

Jill came back home in the late evening one day, Jack, her younger brother told her this..
"Sis, someone phone you a few times this morning."

"Thanks, do you ask him to call me in the evening again."

"Nope, I didn't ask him" Jack replied.

"Never mind, do you know who called?" Jill asked.

"Nope, he didn't tell me his name." Jack replied.

......got say like no say.....

on average pro-photographers print about 200 -250 photos for the shoot., but they charge pro rate !!!

leigoss said:
on average pro-photographers print about 200 -250 photos for the shoot., but they charge pro rate !!!

You sure about this? Care to give more info?

catchlights said:
Jill came back home in the late evening one day, Jack, her younger brother told her this..
"Sis, someone phone you a few times this morning."

"Thanks, do you ask him to call me in the evening again."

"Nope, I didn't ask him" Jack replied.

"Never mind, do you know who called?" Jill asked.

"Nope, he didn't tell me his name." Jack replied.

......got say like no say.....

WAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?
I'm only trying to help.
:angry:

leigoss said:

al there newbie.. , care to put your so called Pro rate out on this thread ? we like to hear your views .. it very important to us ;)

Sigh... poor witzend, so nice also kenna bullied by the old birds here.
And the old birds only know how to be nice to other old birds or girls. :bsmilie:
Well, you know what the world is like.
Success is the best revenge they say.

To witzend,

Some bridal shops provide ROM package around $300, which include grown, make up, hair do and photography for the ceremony. So your info are not clear, and if you want every couple to have a unique shots, no photographers can make sure a promise.

The rooms are use by a few thousand couples per year, only a few solemnizers working there, and the same Fort Canning Park visit by hundred thousand couple over the years, how to do a unique shot and nobody has done before?

To litechaser,

Photography rates for ROM, as far as I know from the market is range for $80.00 to $450.00, it also depend on size and type of ROM, the package content, and also the “grade” of the photographer.

I do not know you “grade”, but since you mention it is your first time “charging”, so you should shot some ROMs before, I would suggest quote $150.00 for 1 ½ hours job, with supply of CD. But do not blame me if you do not get the job, cos nowadays couple will only willing to pay more if is hiring a professional.

I don't give 200 ~250 prints for ROM, usually only 100 prints. So far only two encounters, one ask me to print almost all, about 180 prints another ask me to print all. 300 over prints.

benedium, you think that I bully him?:confused:

well its ard 100-300 la...prints not prints..how much time u spend...how much $$ u wanna get back..

u judge your own worth lor.....if u are not confident...u can always ask for an angpow instead...since its your first time and use it as a portfolio in future...

cheers/

Not called bully then called what? ;p
He don't know everything but know abit also can help others who know nothing mah.
So I don't see anything wrong with what he said.
After 'bullying' him then you finally offer information that is helpful.
Couldn't you do that without bullying him?

I know you are usually nice lah.
But I wasn't looking at who you are.
I was only looking at what you were doing.

Anyway... just ignore me if you don't agree at all with my words.
Happy Lunar New Year to all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.