Rolex

Status
Not open for further replies.

moby

Apr 8, 2005
Some "abstracts" of my Rolex. Hope to get more interesting shots of my watch. Let me know if you like what u see.

This is taken with the Ricoh GR III in Black and White, Macro Setting.

It is pretty banged up as it is already more than 6 years old. :)

R0010045.jpg

The scratches on the buckle. :confused:

R0010062.jpg

Handsome face? :cool:

R0010061.jpg

Nicely taken and yes I like this watch, so rugged and sporty!

R0010069.jpg

Nicely taken and yes I like this watch, so rugged and sporty!

Thank you! I am surprised someone actually commented. :)

This is my daily basher..........I wear it for work and play. Just seems to go well with anything. :lovegrin:

Hey, moby.
I like the 'Handsome face' picture.
The one from the side gives a nice DOF feel.
In summary, a watch that one day I hope to own.
Thank you for sharing.

Hey, moby.
I like the 'Handsome face' picture.
The one from the side gives a nice DOF feel.
In summary, a watch that one day I hope to own.
Thank you for sharing.

This watch has been discontinued 1 year ago. The new bigger and thicker sea dwellers are not so nice IMHO.

This watch has been discontinued 1 year ago. The new bigger and thicker sea dwellers are not so nice IMHO.

Thank you limwhow!

Hi TheChef, seems like u know your Rolex's well. U are right that this model has been discontinued, but still many brand new ones available.

I guess my dings and scratches make mine unique. ;)

PS: Consoling myself for all those scratches. :bsmilie:

Thank you limwhow!

Hi TheChef, seems like u know your Rolex's well. U are right that this model has been discontinued, but still many brand new ones available.

PS: Consoling myself for all those scratches. :bsmilie:

Don't worry about those dings. You can easily send it to Rolex Centre and ask them to change the case, glass and bracelet, plus servicing of course.

some would say.... u should set the time to ten past ten.

I would choose 0915 for better viewing...:)

say.. we can post our rollies here.. :D

there's a story behind the 10.10 setting, just like ( no more in fashion now ) the spinning cylinder sign with red-white-blue set above of those barber's shop in the 50s. It's a long forgotten history.

It is a nice watch and those are some nice pics of it.
I never knew Rolex has sporty watches.

Thank you! I am surprised someone actually commented. :)

This is my daily basher..........I wear it for work and play. Just seems to go well with anything. :lovegrin:

Wahhhh... a Rolex as daily basher!!! :bigeyes:

Thank you limwhow!

Where can it still be found and how much does it cost?
Do they have a ladies version for this model?

But, you will be blocking the beautiful date window. The Sea Dweller is the only Rolex watch without the date magnifier which is my preference.

Yahhh... I don't like those date magnifier... very obiang and uncle-looking. ;p

there's a story behind the 10.10 setting, just like ( no more in fashion now ) the spinning cylinder sign with red-white-blue set above of those barber's shop in the 50s. It's a long forgotten history.

Hmm... u know the story? Can tell us?

Where can it still be found and how much does it cost?
Do they have a ladies version for this model?

The RRP is $8,751. I don't think you can find it new at the authorised dealers now. But, there are some brand new in box pieces around that are sold by second hand watch shops.

There is no lady's model for the SeaDweller. But, nowadays gents watch looks sexy when worn on a lady's wrist as well.

IMHO, the white Daytona (men size) is perfect on a lady's wrist.

Last edited:

Wahhhh... a Rolex as daily basher!!! :bigeyes:

Lolxxx.... really hor?!
Every day I wear my Casio to bash. And I thought it was already a great big deal! :bsmilie:
Now then I know there are actually people who wear Rolex every day to hammer it...:bigeyes: Lolxxx...

Lolxxx.... really hor?!
Every day I wear my Casio to bash. And I thought it was already a great big deal! :bsmilie:
Now then I know there are actually people who wear Rolex every day to hammer it...:bigeyes: Lolxxx...

Frankly speaking, it all depends on the watch owner. One school of thought is, since I had paid so much for it and this is Rolex's most rugged watch (even the crystal is thicker than all other Rolex watches to withstand water pressure), why not I put it to the test and get my money's worth? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.