Rodinal or ADOX 09

LONGLENSCLUB

Apr 18, 2004
Hi, was wondering if anyone knows how to get ADOX 09 or Rodinal in SG? Most of the overseas sites won't ship to me as they classify this formulation as poison. Just ran out of stock of Rodinal.Thanks.

Hi, was wondering if anyone knows how to get ADOX 09 or Rodinal in SG? Most of the overseas sites won't ship to me as they classify this formulation as poison. Just ran out of stock of Rodinal.Thanks.

you can find this at Ruby. Ah Yin told me this is the same formula as Rodinal.

IMG_1605_zpsfaovhrsv.jpg

have you tried ordering from Camera Film Photo over in HK? it looks like they may ship to SG... :think:

https://camerafilmphoto.com/all-products/rollei-rodinal-500ml-bw-film-developer/

i got my brother to bring back from US for me ... he smuggle it in his luggage.
you can try forwarding service like ezbuy .. they might be less stringent about shipping these things.....

wah...paracetamol? dats panadol, right? :what:

Yea... but the sodium suphide and sodium hydroxide I don't know where to get ... the last time I handle them is in school ....

Yea... but the sodium suphide and sodium hydroxide I don't know where to get ... the last time I handle them is in school ....

yah...i wonder if my sch's lab tech will mind if i take some... bwaaaahhhhaaaaa.... :bsmilie: