Rodinal in Singapore

Vittra

Sep 6, 2007
Is it possible to ship Rodinal into Singapore from Freestyle or Bh?
Or any one come across store selling it locally?

Is it possible to ship Rodinal into Singapore from Freestyle or Bh?
Or any one come across store selling it locally?

Check their website, I think its stated for chemical they only shipped land. You may want to try Macodirect.de for sure they have shipped chemical here, but be prepare to pay for the cost. Alternatively look at Adonal from Adox, they claim to have the same composition and properties as Rodinol since Agfa fold and stop producing them.

There is a ebay seller in Germany i think that sells rodinal and other stuff... only worth it if you buy more bottles when factor in shipping cost...

i got it ship here with no problems... but that is a few years ago... now dunno still can or not...or even if the seller is still active now...

HongKong ne? Is it possible to get Adonal/Rodinal there?

HongKong ne? Is it possible to get Adonal/Rodinal there?

Last time I checked, its about 35-45 sgd there for a 500ml bottle. You can get it in Sim City @ Mongkok 3rd Level.

last year got one bro mass order from macodirect, i think 10+ bottles. one bottle after shipping should be around 30 sgd IIRC.

Thank you lordpain. I'll get it from HK then.
I feel its kinda troublesome to get from Germany and the risk of incurring declaration/checks/duties etc is higher.

Hi Vittra: I recently (1 month ago) shipped some chemicals over from Macodirect.de No issues at all with customs, including Rodinal. I'm planning another shipment after Chinese New Year. If you are interested, perhaps we can do a mass order?

I'm interested if there's an MO.

ykc2011, no stress but if u doing a MO, +2 bottles for me. i can prepay.

raytoei

I just did a quick check on Macodirect.de for prices, etc. There is a minimum order amount of EUR 39.50. Hence, the minimum order for Rodinal (R09 One Shot 500ml) is 6 bottles, at a cost of EUR 7.65 per bottle. Shipping is EUR 60 to Singapore for 6 thru 10 bottles. I think as long as the box stays below 10lbs, there is no jump in cost of shipping.

So assuming we order 10 bottles of Rodinal, the cost in SGD is approximately $23

Vittra/Zonghe/Raytoei: If you guys are interested, or if anyone else is interested, I'd be happy to coordinate the MO, but I can only do it after CNY. Send me a PM if you're in. BTW, besides Rodinal, I'm happy to help order other stuff such as film. I've personally tried their Rollei Retro 80s film, and at under EUR40 for a bulk roll, its a STEAL!

Last edited:
I will step in for a bottle of Rodinal too. Also interested in the APX 100.

I just did a quick check on Macodirect.de for prices, etc. There is a minimum order amount of EUR 39.50. Hence, the minimum order for Rodinal (R09 One Shot 500ml) is 6 bottles, at a cost of EUR 7.65 per bottle. Shipping is EUR 60 to Singapore for 6 thru 10 bottles. I think as long as the box stays below 10lbs, there is no jump in cost of shipping.

So assuming we order 10 bottles of Rodinal, the cost in SGD is approximately $23

Vittra/Zonghe/Raytoei: If you guys are interested, or if anyone else is interested, I'd be happy to coordinate the MO, but I can only do it after CNY. Send me a PM if you're in. BTW, besides Rodinal, I'm happy to help order other stuff such as film. I've personally tried their Rollei Retro 80s film, and at under EUR40 for a bulk roll, its a STEAL!

Ok I'm interested too, PM sent.

why don't you start a separate thread under the non-profit MO sub-forum? it will be easier to consolidate purchases. just let me know when you created the thread by PM so that i can quickly bring it up to view. :)

Hi ykc2011 if there is still room , +2 bottles for me too
many thanks!

For those who replied, just fyi, the order was placed over the weekend. Still awaiting confirmation of charge to my credit card and delivery details.

For those who replied, just fyi, the order was placed over the weekend. Still awaiting confirmation of charge to my credit card and delivery details.

Awesome. Thanks for doing this.

i stopped using rodinal 2 weeks ago....

not because i don't like it, i was afraid of using it all up....

now that the order is in progress...

i can stop worrying and continue to use it .... hooray..

stupid but it's true... ( i counted my rolls this past week end, and i developed 8 rolls

for a one week of casual (go to work type) of shooting )

Last edited:
i stopped using rodinal 2 weeks ago....

not because i don't like it, i was afraid of using it all up....

now that the order is in progress...

i can stop worrying and continue to use it .... hooray..

stupid but it's true... ( i counted my rolls this past week end, and i developed 8 rolls

for a one week of casual (go to work type) of shooting )

Why not order more bottles? It's quite an economical developer, much like HC-110. :D