ROC @ Sentosa (cancelled)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluestrike

Jan 17, 2002
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Yo yo yo..........

For those that don't know what ROC stand for.......nah....
go find out yourself! :p

Anyway, as the heading says, it Sentosa time!!!!hehhehee

But some would say... har... Sentosa again.... sianz leh....

OK.... so it sianz... but this time it diff.... we not go to shoot there!! Instead, some of us are taking time off camera to go there and have some fun @ the beach. The idea is that for those that one to relax and enjoy the seabreeze, get back to nature, can do so. While those that want to go there and shoot, pls feel free to do so. Just be yourself. Oso, can use this outing to get together for fun and laughter......

When : This coming Sunday (20 OCT 02)
Time : 1130am
Place : Hawker Centre opps WTC.

We will be meeting at the Hawker Centre for lunch before taking the bus in. So Guys and gals..... prepare yourself......

Pls copy the list and add on to it if you interested.

The List :

1. Bluestrike

i should be free (barring any last min changes), so the list stands at...

1. Bluestrike
2. Larry
3. maddog (?)

The List :
*copy this list and add your name to it*
1. Bluestrike
2. Larry
3. maddog (?)
4. Adamgoi

Pls guys read read read!!!!!! copy the list and add on... this way make it easier for all to know who is going and not.....
Thanks!

Sorry people...I think it's better for me to back out...will be bring my kids to Sungei Buloh and by the time I send them back, makan, shower and make the trip to Sentosa, it'll probably be 3-4pm. :(

Originally posted by AdamGoi
Sorry people...I think it's better for me to back out...will be bring my kids to Sungei Buloh and by the time I send them back, makan, shower and make the trip to Sentosa, it'll probably be 3-4pm. :(
err.... I tot you say that is Sat?

So who's bring the FrisB?

Read up today the FrisB write-up in Life today...will be trying them out then!

All are welcome; whether you have joined us before! Take a step of boldness and confirm your attendance!

Come and have some fun (I'm not bringing camera!) :gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.