Robin Williams killed himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of these celebrities have psychological or psychiatric issues.

They are not what we see on movies/tv....
Jim Carey is another one. He's the funny man in movies, but in real life, he's a very serious and unfriendly type.

Tend to suffer from Bipolar, dual personality, and confused about their own true self

yeah, very sad, another great comedian come to the end.
RIP

Sad. His role in Mrs Doubtfire, for me, was representative of his talent.

Most celebrities (even people) are demon possessed. Depression, bipolar, alter - ego, or dual personality is demonic. These are evil spirits influencing/controlling humans to act abnormally.

Most celebrities (even people) are demon possessed. Depression, bipolar, alter - ego, or dual personality is demonic. These are evil spirits influencing/controlling humans to act abnormally.

I know where u coming from

A brilliant stand up routine by RW. (Warning: vulgar words used liberally.)

[youtube]Bi6fPwWuO9I[/youtube]

Many of these celebrities have psychological or psychiatric issues. They are not what we see on movies/tv.... Jim Carey is another one. He's the funny man in movies, but in real life, he's a very serious and unfriendly type. Tend to suffer from Bipolar, dual personality, and confused about their own true self

How do you know? Are you close to them?

It is an open secret that being funny is darn hard work on stage or in any movie. Many people mistake the appearance in film for the actor's true character. Little do we know who they really. You may just compare the movie and private life of Charlie Chaplin. Therefore, we should refrain from any wild guessing about his motivation, mental state or other factors. Let's remember the great movies and shows he gave us.

Do you have anything to support these statements? If not, please keep them for yourself and maybe go easy on movies dealing with horror and demons.

how do we know when you say this, it's not your demon saying it? omg

1. I have personally experienced it.
2. Seek for yourself, search YouTube and they (celebrities) themselves is telling the world they are being possessed.

You only have to read some of the posts in KTP to know how widespread is the demonic possession that compells people to write such abnormal things.

:)

You only have to read some of the posts in KTP to know how widespread is the demonic possession that compells people to write such abnormal things.

:)

Its hungry ghost month now.....lol

1. I have personally experienced it.
2. Seek for yourself, search YouTube and they (celebrities) themselves is telling the world they are being possessed.

you really believe all the **** you read or watch on the net? how old are u?

Status
Not open for further replies.