Roasted Suckling Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
IMG_8944.JPG

I did not quite get it the first time I saw the picture.

Too bad there is so much reflection on the glass. Taken in HK?

Taken in Emerald Square (next to Centrepoint).

Yah, too bad about the reflections. Could not get a good angle without reflections. Maybe someone can try again, with a porkier customer.

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Taken in Emerald Square (next to Centrepoint).

Yah, too bad about the reflections. Could not get a good angle without reflections. Maybe someone can try again, with a porkier customer.

Oooh...I guessed HK because of the traditional Chinese characters used on the sign.

So the image of the guy righ in the middle should be the photographer yourself?

Would a polariser have helped here?

Originally posted by Richard
Would a polariser have helped here?

A polarizer would not help.

I remember from my physics class that light reflected off a shiny surface is most polarised at 45-degree angle of incident. In other words, a polarizer is most effective in removing reflections when you are shooting from 45 degrees to the plane of the glass.

The picture here was taken from a location perpendicular to the glass. So a polarizer would not help.

Originally posted by roygoh

A polarizer would not help.

I remember from my physics class that light reflected off a shiny surface is most polarised at 45-degree angle of incident. In other words, a polarizer is most effective in removing reflections when you are shooting from 45 degrees to the plane of the glass.

The picture here was taken from a location perpendicular to the glass. So a polarizer would not help.

Ahh, I see. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.