Road Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

arampan

Nov 29, 2004
Jurong West
Anybody interested to do a road trip from Singapore up to Thailand, or even China?
:think:

ADDED IN (1st Aug)::::
I'm a producer. Original project was a tie in with a company to do this road trip as a publicity stunt... Their focus changed... no more...

SO XIAN NOW....

Still looking for lobang... do a road trip for some cause (Depend on Co or Org). My focus is on the video as that's wat I do best. Someone else takes charge of photography. Can be a short trip, Singapore to Thailand, or better still, blow it up and do a mega one from Singapore to northern most part of China. If it is a worthy cause, we can get sponsors... Car, Camera, Lodging, Singapore Tourism Promotion Board... anything that will be related to the cause. Who knows... if we can get a good enough sponsor... why not propose to go all the way to europe? SERIOUS.

Possiblities:
Photograpghs printed into a "Journal"
Video made into a corporate promo or documentary

I know there will be many who think I Xiao (as do my some of my friends), but please give me some input for contacts, lobangs, advice, etc. I know somehow we can make this work!!!!

You can write directly to me at aram@amaranthine.com.sg

How would you like to go ? Car or motorcycle?

I would love to go to Thailand on a motorbike!

custom_biker said:
How would you like to go ? Car or motorcycle?

I would love to go to Thailand on a motorbike!

Well, going by car, we need not worrry about the bad weather. Equipments also would not be damaged.

When ?

Sounds interesting..
Do keep me update if more details r finalised.. :cool:

I'm a producer. Original project was a tie in with a company to do this road trip as a publicity stunt... Their focus changed... no more...:dunno:

SO XIAN NOW.... :sticktong

Still looking for lobang... do a road trip for some cause (Depend on Co or Org). My focus is on the video as that's wat I do best. Someone else takes charge of photography. Can be a short trip, Singapore to Thailand, or better still, blow it up and do a mega one from Singapore to northern most part of China. If it is a worthy cause, we can get sponsors... Car, Camera, Lodging, Singapore Tourism Promotion Board... anything that will be related to the cause. Who knows... if we can get a good enough sponsor... why not propose to go all the way to europe? SERIOUS.

Possiblities:

I know there will be many who think I Xiao (as do my some of my friends), but please give me some input for contacts, lobangs, advice, etc. I know somehow we can make this work!!!! :thumbsup:

Hmm... Interesting. But if only I can spare some of my leave... I have barely enuff now unless I take no-pay leave. :(

jsbn said:
Hmm... Interesting. But if only I can spare some of my leave... I have barely enuff now unless I take no-pay leave. :(

If you interested to do it, sure can one...
Anyway this kind of things take at least 6 months to plan. If got good sponsor, those on the trip will be able draw a salary for the duration of the trip.

Just need a good contact... Some company that feels this trip is in line with their policy/vision/promotion... Everything else will fall into place automatically.

arampan said:
Anyway this kind of things take at least 6 months to plan. If got good sponsor, those on the trip will be able draw a salary for the duration of the trip.

Just need a good contact... Some company that feels this trip is in line with their policy/vision/promotion... Everything else will fall into place automatically.

Then u have to be very lucky to meet the right ppl who can see your vision.

Tupi Guy said:
Then u have to be very lucky to meet the right ppl who can see your vision.
You have to make your own luck. Up for arampan.

tOGGY said:
You have to make your own luck. Up for arampan.

That true.

:think: too bad i am not a good maker.

arampan said:

If got, I don't mind oso.

Juz dun mind my photos. Not so nice methinks. :embrass:

arampan said:
I'm a producer. Original project was a tie in with a company to do this road trip as a publicity stunt... Their focus changed... no more...:dunno:

SO XIAN NOW.... :sticktong

Possiblities:

I know there will be many who think I Xiao (as do my some of my friends), but please give me some input for contacts, lobangs, advice, etc. I know somehow we can make this work!!!! :thumbsup:

I'm very interested, keep me updated~!

Me interested too!
More info?

Status
Not open for further replies.