Road to heaven...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackie

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Taken in Australia Rockhampton training ground.
Minolta 70w Riva Zoom

track.jpg

ah hack .. nice shot! nice blend of colors!

Originally posted by Keito
ah hack .. nice shot! nice blend of colors!

thank ah kei~~~
my P&S looks like it got a build-in ND filter..:D

with clouds like that, no wonder people want to move out of Singapore. Here all we see is just washed out blue. (if we're lucky) and muddy white clouds.

Originally posted by rueyloon
with clouds like that, no wonder people want to move out of Singapore. Here all we see is just washed out blue. (if we're lucky) and muddy white clouds.

Not truth.... Below is taken in SINGAPORE

aad.jpg

singapore does have nice clouds. But I think there are some types of clouds that u do not see in Singapore (probably because of climate ,lack of mountains and lack of strong winds)

Originally posted by Simon

Not truth.... Below is taken in SINGAPORE

aad.jpg

how come my 707 cannot take such nice colours...sigh

Originally posted by eadwine

how come my 707 cannot take such nice colours...sigh

It's not the camera ... if u get what I mean ... ;)

NIce blue sky and landscape!! :thumbsup:

ROCKHAMPTON!! Lazy town!
I was there on photo coverage of X-Wallaby. Hhehehee
:)

Sky was so blue...and oh...the nite sky...in the wilderness...countless stars...i practically pull out my foldable filmsy bed out of my tent, set up my camera on bulb. And fell asleep..woke up middle of the nite.hahah... well the shot of the stars didnt came out...my lens froze over lots of condensation...it was so cold. :p

Im sure u can remember this lone standing tree over there. :)
Got one shot (not displayed)...i got of the m113 convoy lining up in a line beside the tree...the first tank commander posing looking up to the horizon standing on his tank. Oozing with coolness. hehe

photo

Originally posted by kst

It's not the camera ... if u get what I mean ... ;)

but seriously, i compare other photos taken with 707, different type of...."texture" leh
how come?

nice shot, but next time don't imprint date. The black thingy of the left also spoilt it. :(

Originally posted by ninelives
nice shot, but next time don't imprint date. The black thingy of the left also spoilt it. :(

ehh.. tat time still not really into photography and the date imprint is always on for my P&S :D i tried erasing it using PS6.. but couldn't :(

i had tot of cropping the GPMG.. but i think it sorts of add to the feel of returning home after a battle.. but i guess its underexposed and can't really make out wat is it... plus the convoy is too far ahead.. ;p

Originally posted by sbs99
ROCKHAMPTON!! Lazy town!
I was there on photo coverage of X-Wallaby. Hhehehee
:)

Sky was so blue...and oh...the nite sky...in the wilderness...countless stars...i practically pull out my foldable filmsy bed out of my tent, set up my camera on bulb. And fell asleep..woke up middle of the nite.hahah... well the shot of the stars didnt came out...my lens froze over lots of condensation...it was so cold. :p

Im sure u can remember this lone standing tree over there. :)
Got one shot (not displayed)...i got of the m113 convoy lining up in a line beside the tree...the first tank commander posing looking up to the horizon standing on his tank. Oozing with coolness. hehe

photo

wow!! u r a lucky dude!! pple go there for training whereas u juz KLKK, shooting away! :D

I got chiong ok...still need to carry one heavy camera bag with all the full lenses one sided running around among the trees. Run here run there, cover this cover tat. Shiong also leh. I got no breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.