Road Peeves - Crazy Driver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dnd8008

Feb 25, 2005
I was driving along the PIE this morning towards Jurong. I was in the middle lane when I noticed that cars in my lan, in front of me were changing out of the middle lane.

As I drove forward, I realised the reason, there was a white Mitsubishi car driving slowly in the middle lane.

I switched to the right lane and as I drove past the white car, I noticed that the driver was a middle aged lady. She was using her left hand to hold a - not sure what you call it, the compact powder case (the mirror type that folds like a clamshell), as well as the sterring wheel, and using her right hand to powder her face! All this while she was using the mirror on her compact to look at her powdering!

This was happening during the peak hour on the PIE!

What a danger to the road users.

Please share if you have any similar experiences.

waahahahahahahahaha she pretty or not?

WAH PIANG! Emergency vain-pot ah? Do make up in the car...:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

slooow said:
waahahahahahahahaha she pretty or not?

wah paing, sorry to burst your fantasy :cry: , she is a middle-aged lady :bsmilie: , about 40-45, did not get a close look, dangerous man.

calebk said:
WAH PIANG! Emergency vain-pot ah? Do make up in the car...:bigeyes: :bsmilie:

I think that these people want to safe time and do their makeup in the car. This is not safe. Why cant they wake up earlier to do this if they need to, instead to doing it in a rush and furthermore in a dangerous situation?? :dunno:

Where to start... one thing I have noticed a lot recently is people driving at night without their lights on. I guess it's pretty easy to do, everywhere is well-lit in Singapore but aren't drivers aware that there dashboard isn't lit up?

But my biggest driving peeve at the moment is McDelivery motorbikes and their impetuous riders. I must nearly kill one a day! Do they get a bonus for breaking the world landspeed record? Or have they had too many apple pies and are on bit of a sugar rush? Whatever it is I think they need to slow down and take it easy man.

A woman putting on make-up - seen it a few times but it's normally someone trying to text or play Snake whilst driving.

Haha, play snake while driving. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Phildate said:
Where to start... one thing I have noticed a lot recently is people driving at night without their lights on. I guess it's pretty easy to do, everywhere is well-lit in Singapore but aren't drivers aware that there dashboard isn't lit up?

But my biggest driving peeve at the moment is McDelivery motorbikes and their impetuous riders. I must nearly kill one a day! Do they get a bonus for breaking the world landspeed record? Or have they had too many apple pies and are on bit of a sugar rush? Whatever it is I think they need to slow down and take it easy man.

A woman putting on make-up - seen it a few times but it's normally someone trying to text or play Snake whilst driving.

Have to pity the drivers, they get minimum base pay, and get I think $2-2.50 per delivery (I may have remembered wronly). However, this should not be a reason to be dangerous on the road. The motorcyclist is the least protected on the road, yet many do not seem to know the dangr they put themselves (and others) in but driving so dangerously!

calebk said:
Haha, play snake while driving. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hmmm, I usually 'eat snake' while working.....

Phildate said:

the funny thing about McDelivery is... it always take more than 30mins to reach me even thou the fact that i take 5mins to drive to the Mac...

but den i always ask them to deliver Sundaes too.. hehehe... melt i kpkb him... :devil:

I normally high beam and horn this drivers.... they get a shock as I still have my triangle plate :sweat:

Klose said:
I normally high beam and horn this drivers.... they get a shock as I still have my triangle plate :sweat:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

how long more Nick ??

k3nn3th03 said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

how long more Nick ??

half a year :sweat:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
the funny thing about McDelivery is... it always take more than 30mins to reach me even thou the fact that i take 5mins to drive to the Mac...

but den i always ask them to deliver Sundaes too.. hehehe... melt i kpkb him... :devil:
hahahahahahahaha ya hor? so funny....

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
did i mention i love hot fudge sundae... :devil:

so if the sundae melts, can get refund?? or you make him go back and get another one?

Can't really stand pedestrians who take their time at crossings. I'm fine if they walk, but don't yaya write sms and slowly walk across.. Also those who still slowly walk across when it's already the red man (not inclusive of the aged).

Being able to stop traffic to safely cross a zebra crossing or a junction is not a right, but a privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.