RMS Precision Aerobatics cum F3A world championship 2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMM

Nov 21, 2002
Central
For those who had expressed their interest in watching or participating in radio-control aerobatics competition. :)

“Radio Modellers Singapore (RMS) Precision Aerobatics (1st Quarter 2003) cum F3A world championship 2003 team selection

Contest Details

RMS is pleased to announce details for the above-mentioned aerobatic event.

22th March 2003, Saturday, - F3A, Rounds 1-2 (team selection)
(3:00pm – 6:30pm) - Advanced Class Rounds 1-2

23th March 2003, Sunday, - F3A, Rounds 3-4 (team selection)
(9:00am – 6:30pm) - Advanced Class Rounds 3-4
- Sportsman Class Rounds 1-3
- Clubman Class Rounds 1-3

Venue: Radio Modellers Singapore Tuas Flying Site
Entry Fee: RMS members - no charge
Non-RMS members - $25 per event (covers day
membership fee & contest fee)

Dateline for registration:

22nd March 2003 for F3A and Advanced before 2.30pm on site
23th March 2003 for Clubman and Sportsman before 9.00am on site

Payments in cheque should be crossed and made payable to “Radio Modellers Singapore”. Please include name and contact number on reverse side of cheque.”

For RMS members, please note that the field will be closed for flying on the 2 days of competition. However, members are encouraged to participate in the competition. The schedules for both the beginner classes are attached with this letter.

We look forward to your presence in this event.

Yours sincerely,
Anthony Low
Contest Director
Hp: 96386875
email: lownh@starhub.com.sg”

want to take a look also must pay $25??? that's day light robbery.

Originally posted by Goldmember
want to take a look also must pay $25??? that's day light robbery.

take a look is free, $25 is for those who wants to participate in the competition.....:rolleyes:

Wonderful! I was thinking of meeting local fans last time when my friend was still around, now it comes true. I will be there on 23 March if no conflict to my schedule. pls update info regarding transportation if it's convenient. I will do some candid shoot for your friends.

Originally posted by tomshen
Wonderful! I was thinking of meeting local fans last time when my friend was still around, now it comes true. I will be there on 23 March if no conflict to my schedule. pls update info regarding transportation if it's convenient. I will do some candid shoot for your friends.

Hi tomshen,

RMS Tuas Flying Site is on Tuas West Dr (the last exist along AYE before the 2nd link custom), opposite Super Coffee Mix factory. I know there is some buses going to that area, but I've never tried taking a bus there before. :)

BF is still not too sure whether is he going to participate in the competition, but if he does participate, then the plane will take up most part of our SUV. :rolleyes:

Hope this does not hinder your plan to come to the competition. :)

thx SMM, i will try to make it. Do you happen to have the zip code? Easier for me to locate the place. I think I heard the place before, but not sure if I have been there.

Originally posted by tomshen
thx SMM, i will try to make it. Do you happen to have the zip code? Easier for me to locate the place. I think I heard the place before, but not sure if I have been there.

okey dokey, I will try to find out the zip code and get back to you soon:)

Tomshen, f55user and to those who intend to go to this event, RMS Tuas flying site is directly opposite Raffles Marina.
:) Let me know if you still have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.