RM100 Cash & Win RM1,000 cash voucher to shoot an event.

tengwei

Aug 19, 2010
Dear Photographers and friends,

Organized by fahrenheit88 (previously KL Plaza), yet another exciting Photography Contest Event of the year. Earn RM100 cash on the spot on November 23 Tuesday and Win RM1,000 cash voucher!

Registration Day
Upon confirmation from us, you can download and print the attached Jpeg Image and bring it on registration day on November 23 2:30pm fahrenheit88 Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur for registration.

Program of the event
Official Opening of fahrenheit88
Fashion Show
Nationwide Launch of Malaysia Year End Sale

Both events will be officiated and launched by YB Dato’ Sri Dr Ng Yen Yen, Minister of Tourism Malaysia.

First 20 registered participants only!

To participate, email your details (Name and IC only) to letmein@imagesentral.com
(no portfolio required).
You will receive an email confirmation.

Anyone with DSLR or Digital Rangefinder are qualified to participate
No Point & Shoot, no film camera
Shooting Color profile sRGB only
Age 18 and above, all Nationality

What do you have to do?
Show up on November 23, with BLACK shirt (T-shirt) & pants, 2:30pm at fahrenheit88, Jalan Bukit Bintang to register and photograph Celebrities, fashion show, event and happenings, location setup and details from 3:00pm-8:00pm

Collect cold cash RM100 from me at 8:30pm (I’ll be wearing a Dark Green Photographer vest with LEICA logo)

Note. For pre-registered and registered participants, CASH on same day only! If you don't show up or collect your money, I get to keep the money - SERIOUSLY!

How to win the RM1,000 cash voucher?
No obligation, but you could send no more than 20 images (Jpeg) via www.box.net (collaborate with letmein@imagesentral.com) before midnight of Dec 1, 2010

Post-processing to your taste, no restriction.
Not Only you get a chance to win RM1,000 cash voucher, you might also get a chance to work for fahrenheit88 or myself on future events like many others.

fahrenheit88 reserves the rights to publish submitted images in any promotion/advertising medium within 12 months after the event.

Photographers reserved simultaneous rights to all images throughout this period.

File renaming convention:-
Lim Ah Fatt LAF_Filename.ext
eg. LAF_H4T1234.CR2, LAF_H4T1234.JPG

Francis Right FR_RawFilename.ext
eg. FR_IMG1234.NEF, FR_IMG1234.JPG

Send image files via:-
www.box.net - collaborate with letmein@imagesentral.com
(Recommended, you’re required to create account with box.net free of charge!)

Good luck!