River Hongbao

Status
Not open for further replies.

stephanielee

Dec 20, 2004
Singapore
stephanielee.smugmug.com
Hi. Does anyone know what time the fireworks display will be on at tomorrows river hongbao festival?

it's my first time shooting fireworks. so if anyone could suggest a good place to set my tripod for the event, that would be great as well.

thank you! :D

Dunno leh.. They only mentioned there's fireworks on the opening nite on the 7th of Feb.. Prob will be around 7pm or so... Will prob go down and see see look look and snap snap.... ;p

It does not matter what time the filework starts, because you need to go there early to "book" a place. Based on last few years feedback, if you want very good location, then go there at early afternoon, and just wait.

Astin said:
It does not matter what time the filework starts, because you need to go there early to "book" a place. Based on last few years feedback, if you want very good location, then go there at early afternoon, and just wait.

This yr still behind marina sq right ? or somewhere else? even bring tele shoot from far away also need to book early?

my first time too...heehee.... never been there the first day of the event

Astin said:

That only helps if you know where the fireworks are being held, which part it's fired from and where is the location you want to get the angle you want..
No point heading there at 3pm.. sit till 8pm and den realise the fireworks are some where else?? lolx ;p

SM GCT will be there at 7-30pm ... and firework will start at 8pm tonight for probably 3 mins (i think). It will be VERY crowded, just go early and enjoy the crowd. If you are at the durian, should be ok for the fireworks!

Status
Not open for further replies.