Deregistered
Feb 10, 2005
Wild wild west
Hello .... Anyone playing RISK II ?
Want to play onlines anot ..... :lovegrin:

xxxger said:
Hello .... Anyone playing RISK II ?
Want to play onlines anot ..... :lovegrin:
Sound interesting, use to play the board game during school day!
I am in.:thumbsup:

Where online? Need to pay or not?

Got monopoly? I miss the monopoly i used to play at playsite.com :(

Seems from the link that one has to pay to play it. If you can get it for me without me having to pay, I would be interested to play with you. This is a real interesting game.

You should try to play the Playstation version of Risk versus the computer - the computer is very good (or very lucky) and will give you a good run for your money.

xxxger said:
This is the game i saying .... :D Ya, is the board game you all used to play lor ... :heart:
http://www.download-free-games.com/risk_game_download/risk2.htm
I am quite good at it wor .... :lovegrin:

Who have RISK board game? Organise an outing to play and chit chat. :)

vince123123 said:
Seems from the link that one has to pay to play it. If you can get it for me without me having to pay, I would be interested to play with you. This is a real interesting game.

You should try to play the Playstation version of Risk versus the computer - the computer is very good (or very lucky) and will give you a good run for your money.

I am playing the version ..... ( no good to say too clearly ) :lovegrin:
Do a search ... maybe you can get one without time limit one .... i just say maybe wor :kiss:
I have the Risk on Playstation already ... but i think play against human is more fun wor ... :heart:

Download liao play one time and the trial expire liao..:sweat:
Nice game. Too bad no full version.

xxxger said:
I am playing the version ..... ( no good to say too clearly ) :lovegrin:
Do a search ... maybe you can get one without time limit one .... i just say maybe wor :kiss:
I have the Risk on Playstation already ... but i think play against human is more fun wor ... :heart:
If you are desperate for company, you can always give us your credit card number so that we can all play it online with you without restriction loh.....

Duhz....

huaiwei said:
If you are desperate for company, you can always give us your credit card number so that we can all play it online with you without restriction loh.....

Duhz....

Upz for that... :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.