Redsun

Nov 27, 2005
Singapore
www.flickr.com
You should see this and hear the swear words for urself

[youtube]fpHoHJ4DFIQ[/youtube]

4.44-KNNBCCB!! :eek:

Last edited:
Yeah, shes crude, shes lian... but at the end of the day, shes just a girl who inspired to win a beauty contest just like many of girls of her age.
Def something wrong in her being selected as Ms Singapore, but why fault her, she just being who she is, but theres really something wrong with the panel of judges... haha

Faint ....

Lucky she is out, now S'pore is Ris-k Low

where's the video?

I'm really lost for words.. she is so dumb that she didn't even know that they are making fun of her. Really sad...

Just proves one thing though, one don't have to be blonde to be dumb. :bsmilie:

Bimbo Alert!!!

Actually I kind of pity her. She was the flavor of the month, then became the laughing stock of the month. And still she enjoys the attention, even if it is negative. Give singapore a few more weeks. They will not even remember her.

Just proves one thing though, one don't have to be blonde to be dumb. :bsmilie:

Bimbo Alert!!!

Actually I kind of pity her. She was the flavor of the month, then became the laughing stock of the month. And still she enjoys the attention, even if it is negative. Give singapore a few more weeks. They will not even remember her.

Ya.....i just watch that chip for less than a minute and turn it off.....she is so lame and bored.

Ya.....i just watch that chip for less than a minute and turn it off.....she is so lame and bored.

i wouldn't say she's bored...he looks alive in the vid...but she is definitely very boring to watch. i am bored of listening to her faux ang moh ascent and looking at her faux CC+ thingy...

in a word...she very throw face....sigh....

where is the video?

and people wonder why we look for foreign bride... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ya, even my wife saw this and she was disgusted by Risk Low. And my wife is korean.

she doesn't know that she's being exploited by the media and being made fun of?? or she's just enjoying the attention she is having regardless the nature ofit :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.