Ris knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i is jealous i love ris low :kiss: i need to stay in singapore longer to get her awesome accent (i guess being born/breed here not enough, must like her got X factor know how to use BOOM BOOM)

dont suan liao, later got karma walk across zipbra crossing get run over by lorry.

Be nice to da jie... wait she send a zebra to rescue you instead of a white horse.

maggie-wilson-fhm-philippines-march-2009.jpg

xin_1420306082109421261379.jpg

So you are suggesting we use foreign talents for MSW? :bsmilie:

So you are suggesting we use foreign talents for MSW? :bsmilie:

this one looks sporean to me..
then again, wat's a sporean look? 8)

Absolutely no chance of winning. Show me any ex Miss World with boobs of A- cup. I have yet to see one. The proportion is just not there. For modelling career maybe still ok.

When I see Ris, I think of Maggie Q. Her eyes, her accent, her style.:heart:
x
x
x
x
x
x
x...
The rest is history.

Honestly, i was introduced to Maggie in person during a movie launch. Fannwon was just beside her but fann pales off far far away. Maggie is one heck of a lady and the whole hall of people cannot get enough of a glimpse of her. Its not just her smiles, her eyes were electrifying if you really see her in person.

But, with Ris, she is catching on... let us be kind and love her.

she just implied that she has a boyfriend on Facebook..posted an invert photo of them kissing..

:bheart: for those having a crush on her :sweatsm:

she just implied that she has a boyfriend on Facebook..posted an invert photo of them kissing..

:bheart: for those having a crush on her :sweatsm:

huh! ok wat/ she miss world no bf then something is wrong somewhere! hahaha!

who cares abt her relationship stuff? :bsmilie:

she can wear all her animal prints, all her zebar stipes and all her leper prints to BOOM BOOM BOOM her bf we oso dun care! :bsmilie:

jus try her bestest to win the miss world award can liao la.

I think Ris Low knows what she needs to do to improve.

知己知彼,百战百胜!!!
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You mean those having a crush on her can start to practise kissing upside down?

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i refuse to believe that ris is attached.

this is just a rumour spread by people to eliminate love competitors. :angry::angry::angry:

We should give her support. ;)
Good luck and all the best for her till next year :thumbsup:

this is just a rumour spread by people to eliminate love competitors. :angry::angry::angry:

i can post the foto..but i think it is rude..but it is ok..u are entitled to yr fantasy!! :bsmilie:

;p

:thumbsup: my love for her runs as deep as our singapore river!

my love for her shines as bright as our singapore evening sky!

my love for her is as long as from punggol to jurong n back again to punggol!

ris low i love u deep deep long long bright bright!

sarpork u!

go on n BOOM BOOM BOOM other miss world contestant and bring the title back to singapore and parade in ur animal prints!

gogogo! huat ah! gagalai! hoot ji liap ko yi si!!!

*runz away from the angry mob* :bsmilie:

:thumbsup: my love for her runs as deep as our singapore river!

my love for her shines as bright as our singapore evening sky!

my love for her is as long as from punggol to jurong n back again to punggol!

你吃错药了!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

actually what is disturbing ( ok ,abit la ) is that presumably if Ris has received at least 10 yrs of education here,she can't really string a proper sentence of two verbally.I'm not expecting her to speak fluent Queen's English or something but ..............
Just a thought so Ris,don't be offended

actually what is disturbing ( ok ,abit la ) is that presumably if Ris has received at least 10 yrs of education here,she can't really string a proper sentence of two verbally.I'm not expecting her to speak fluent Queen's English or something but ..............
Just a thought so Ris,don't be offended

clearly, 10 years of formal education hasn't served any purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.