[RIP]Sergeant Chee Wee Maju camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
There's a collection for Sergeant Chee Wee, those who're attending the RT at Maju camp will know about it.

All three FCC will close shop on 241007,Wednesday, for his military cremation.

My condolences to his family and friends.

His funeral is at blk 453 jurong west st 42. will be held till 24th oct (wed), cortege leave at 3 pm to mandai crematorium hall 2 for cremation at 3.45pm

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=100844&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The OC Maju FCC has briefed us that he has no insurance and the parents are not well off.

I hope that the 3G SAF will also help his parents.

CIMG6827.jpg

There's currently a collection at the CNA forum.

Some of us donated after our RT session.

Rest in peace bro.....have a better one.

sad... 23 years old only.

I hope SAF will look beyond policies and help his family in money and manpower ! :think:

woah. 6 army deaths shown in news this year liao. wonder if the actual number is much higher or slightly higher.

are they all death cases during training ? :think:

definitely more..most are always classified or not news-worthy. There are suicide cases but we hardly read them in the news..actually in singapore i think on average theres 1 suicide case per day for a year yet we dont see them reported usually. Guess you can relate it this way..

anyway, sorry to know of his death despite being so careful still..:(

Heard about the death last Sunday during my RT at Maju. It is a sad thing for the young chap. :cry:
We are in the same RT session.

Indeed a sad event...

BC

There's a collection for Sergeant Chee Wee, those who're attending the RT at Maju camp will know about it.

All three FCC will close shop on 241007,Wednesday, for his military cremation.

My condolences to his family and friends.

http://forum.channelnewsasia.com/viewtopic.php?t=100844&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

The OC Maju camp has briefed us that he has no insurance and the parents are not well off.

I hope that the 3G SAF will also help his parents.

CIMG6827.jpg

You RT in Maju? Which day and phase? :think:

Phase 1, Thu and Sunday afternoon, Maju camp.

I just came back from my makeup RT today.

They released us a bit early and I believe that the PTI are preparing for tomorrow's funeral.

woah. 6 army deaths shown in news this year liao. wonder if the actual number is much higher or slightly higher.

from the CNA thread, his death is a traffic accident right? nothing to do with the army....
:confused:

ST732903601_01_0001m.jpg

one of the best PTI at maju camp, those of us regulars at RT there, know him to be a very good guy. :(:(

from the CNA thread, his death is a traffic accident right? nothing to do with the army....
:confused:

He was on his way to a SAF endorsed course so he was accorded a modified military funeral. It's slightly different from a military funeral with full honours.

Thanks to all who've contributed in one way or another in the collection for 2nd Sgt Lim Chee Wee.

Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.