Riot at Little India now !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
no, i am not joking, check your facebook, your friend sure have news. i will post video and photo later...

1492713_10151854435042572_1558369202_o.jpg

1466308_10151854386917572_1104018405_n.jpg

Woah! Police car they now dare to destroy

ST has the news already..they are not so useless after all

seems like over

Now waiting for uncle RF comments and analysis of what had happened, the political implication, the impact to Singapore economy and its future ☺

Now waiting for uncle RF comments and analysis of what had happened, the political implication, the impact to Singapore economy and its future ☺

let's see how fast a certain peter with a nikon starts commenting

See, cause of over population. Just like locust, looks innocent but when the time is up, they will swamp in and destroy every plant they could find!

Btw, it's the ambulance got burn, police car got over turn, bus windscreen got broken. Looks like same case in their country, scary!

I'm so curious how many of them will be caught.
How many photographers are heading over to do photo journal! Rare scene!

Something must have stirred them. Anyone knows if a cricket tournament just broadcasted?

See, cause of over population. Just like locust, looks innocent but when the time is up, they will swamp in and destroy every plant they could find!

Btw, it's the ambulance got burn, police car got over turn, bus windscreen got broken. Looks like same case in their country, scary!

Even when Singapore was in its infancy, we also had riots. Back then, it wasn't even due to overpopulation.

Please go back to primary school and read your social studies textbook. Even world history textbooks.

Your assumptions are truly laughable

Just in on CNA:

Singapore

Riot in Singapore's Little India

08 Dec 2013 23:33
SINGAPORE: Police say the riot in Little India which broke out on Sunday night took place after a fatal accident between a bus and a person at the junction of Race Course Road and Hampshire Road.

The accident took place at 9.23pm on Sunday.

In a statement, police said a riot broke out shortly after the accident, involving a crowd of about 400 people.

Five police vehicles and one ambulance were damaged as a result.

Several other private vehicles were also damaged.

Ten officers were also injured in the riot.

Police say the Special Operations Command and Gurkha Contingent were called to the scene.

Police added that the situation is under control.

Residents in Little India are advised to remain indoors while police operations are ongoing.

The public is advised to stay away from the affected area.

Members of the public are also advised to stay calm and not to speculate on this incident.

In a statement, Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister, Teo Chee Hean said: "This is a serious incident which has resulted in injuries and damage to public property. The situation is now under control. Police will spare no efforts to apprehend the subjects involved in the riot."

Police say further updates will be given when available.

Members of the public with any information of the riot are advised to call the police at 1800-2550000.

Ho ho ho, first time in 4 decades.:bsmilie:

let's see how fast a certain peter with a nikon starts commenting
LoL. Was talking about GB or JB. Now is LI or Bangkok. LoLLL.
What can I say. Some say it is not so frequent. Some say it is a hobbyhorse. I better don't say. LoL. Lest this thread get closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.