Riding on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun_Of_The_Beach

Sep 25, 2005
Yew Tee
IMG_0815.JPG

Finally get to post it after much tries.

Saw this trishaw rider, with loud music balsting. So decide to take a shot at him. Find it interesting that during olden days, trishaws are a form of transport for most people. In today, they have become the form of transport for tourists.

Its my first few panning shots. Personally, I find optimal shutter speed for normal speed of cars (about 60km/h) is about 1/60 to 1/80. So for the trishaw, took a trial of 1/15 using handhold. Feel free to comment. :)

techincally OK but cant hear the loud blasting music leh ....:confused:

espion said:
techincally OK but cant hear the loud blasting music leh ....:confused:

eh... maybe I should put those musical notes from his trishaw to make the picture like he is blasting from his radio? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Very nice panning shot 'cept for the blur motion on the right:thumbsup:
and it really looks good in b/w.

Lion king said:
Very nice panning shot 'cept for the blur motion on the right:thumbsup:
and it really looks good in b/w.

Thanks!

The blur motion on the right? The trishaw or the vehicle next to it?

Sun_Of_The_Beach said:
eh... maybe I should put those musical notes from his trishaw to make the picture like he is blasting from his radio? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Mr. DW - Use your IT backgroud to your advantage lah... convert to Macromedia Flash... heeheheh

Nice shot - you sure you just started? hustler ah ;) Personally, I feel if the taxi was out of the picture, the trishaw will really stand out. Now kinda distracted by the cab in the background.

Nutcase said:
Mr. DW - Use your IT backgroud to your advantage lah... convert to Macromedia Flash... heeheheh

IT background got 2 types. One is those hands-on, the other is those that talk only. I belong to the second group, so dun know how to use Flash. ;)

Nutcase said:
Nice shot - you sure you just started? hustler ah ;) Personally, I feel if the taxi was out of the picture, the trishaw will really stand out. Now kinda distracted by the cab in the background.
Thanks for compliments. I still a newbie for sure.:D

I agree with you on the taxi part. But I cant avoid the taxi ....no time to react lor. :( Maybe can use photoshop to remove? :bsmilie:

Which Lens were you using for this shot? Pix is nicely sharp.

Sun_Of_The_Beach said:
IMG_0815.JPG

Finally get to post it after much tries.

Saw this trishaw rider, with loud music balsting. So decide to take a shot at him. Find it interesting that during olden days, trishaws are a form of transport for most people. In today, they have become the form of transport for tourists.

Its my first few panning shots. Personally, I find optimal shutter speed for normal speed of cars (about 60km/h) is about 1/60 to 1/80. So for the trishaw, took a trial of 1/15 using handhold. Feel free to comment. :)

lycan said:
Which Lens were you using for this shot? Pix is nicely sharp.

Thanks. I am using the kit lens 18-55mm. Kit lens is quite good for basic use. And its light
. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.