Ride up to Malacca

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovenikon

Feb 26, 2005
Anyone rider here interested to take a day ride up to Malacca to take pictures?

Not a good time to go now. I was there over the weekend, though the haze is not as bad as Kuala Lumpur, it is not exactly clear sky either.

ok, thx. actually i had planned to go in April :) . March's weekend all taken liao :)

ilovenikon said:

Hello, have a simple silly question ;) ,

I was wondering when you said ride, means cycle (racer/mountain bike) or ride (motorcycle) ?

If you mean motorbiking, count me in. Haven't gone up for quite a while.

Hi!!!!! I meant motobiking :) :) :)
btw, i'm riding a 200cc aprilla scerabio. so if i'm not wrong, i tink ST1100 shd be riding the Honda ST1100. this means he cant join us, or rather we cant join him coz he'll be too fast for small biker like us :)

Cool!

Me riding Gilera 200VXR hahaha.. 4 stroke slow lamb.

Haha.. But i doubt I can make it for weekends..keke

okok, let me noe wen u r free :) :)

ilovenikon said:
Never been to Malacca b4, can count me in?
Pls let me know the date. :)

okok. will keep u posted.

thx :)

Drivers can join? Got bike license but no bike....

how long will it take to ride up ?

From the second link, it's 192km to the Malacca exit on the NS highway. There are three rest points along the way... if you're on a bike, you'd want to stop, unless your butt is made of iron or you're on a Goldwing.

Assuming rests of about 10 minutes each stop, about 2 hours (and a bit) to hit the NSH exit. From there, about 20-35 minutes to Malacca central itself, depending on how good you are going between cars.

Oh, watch the overhead bridges. Speed cameras take your pic, your plate number goes up on some Malaysian website, and you're expected to go somewhere to pay the fine... :(

hi all, for those of u who are interest in riding up north, u can go to singaporebikes.com to look for like-minded people n riders.

i'll b joinin them for a ride to thailand this april ( 12 x 200cc bikes ) , follow by another one 2 cameron highland ( abt 16 x 200cc bikes ) in May

:) :)

Those who think u can go away with 190kmh, think twice... speed cams all along the highway.

- "You wan to pay later or now..up to u"

- "Good morning sir! 50 dollars enough?"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.