RiDATA 4GB 150x

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_istDS

Nov 27, 2004
Singapore - Whampoa
Any bros tried this memory on your pentax before?? how was the speed performance compared to Lexar Pro 133x??

If can't confirm, just get a 4gb Transcend SDHC one lah. No much difference pricewise, at least it's a better name brand I think.

I'm using 2x 2GB one, quite good imo.

You can call Memory World and check out for pricing/availability: 6333 4500 (#04-12 SLS)

And the IT Show is just around the corner (8 to 11 March 2007) ;)

Cheers!

If can't confirm, just get a 4gb Transcend SDHC one lah. No much difference pricewise, at least it's a better name brand I think.

You can call Memory World and check out for pricing/availability: 6333 4500 (#04-12 SLS)

Cheers!

was reading from the other forum, seem ok.. anyway, still waiting for the price from the distributor.. E... G... selling at 99 leh.. very tempted...

Cheers!

Memory World quite ex actually....you should try activefoto. their prices are amongst the best in SLS...

Memory World quite ex actually....you should try activefoto. their prices are amongst the best in SLS...

Yah but Memoryworld ones are not water goods, because they will paste their sticker on it. Try bringing Activefoto purchased Transcend cards and see if they will RMA for you...

Yah but Memoryworld ones are not water goods, because they will paste their sticker on it. Try bringing Activefoto purchased Transcend cards and see if they will RMA for you...

I got mine at Funan.. quite reasonable price....

Just got an e-quote from Memory World:

Transcend Hi-Speed 150x Secure Digital 4GB @ S$85 each. That's the same price I paid for my 2G one about a year ago ...

Transcend Hi-Speed 150x Secure Digital 4GB @ S$85 each. That's the same price I paid for my 2G one about a year ago ...

oh... mine a bit higher... damn... but ok lah.. used it at yesterday's chingay....;p

Same here... i paid $82 for a 2gb last 2 yr only...

Status
Not open for further replies.