Ricoh GR4D! Finally with IS!

Randius

Mar 9, 2006
Singapore
Ricoh just announced the successor of GRD 3 - GRD 4. There are some improvements but the most significant one will be the sensor-shift type image stabilization. Other improvements include hybrid AF (AF sensor + CCD contrast), 1,230,000 dots LCD screen, 16:9 aspect ratio etc. It also comes in white colour but limited to only 10,000 units world-wide.

Last edited:
want to see it in person and test drive can drop by Audio & Photo Distributor in e-centre. they have 3 demo units including the white one

Can let us know the operating hours? Might go down and take a look during the weekend.

Its available with the agent. Black $728 and white $818

Wait a minute. IIRC, there's a guy selling it (should be black) at $985 firm in classified...

Wonder how white GRD looks with the 5th anv gold ring.

Last edited:
Wait a minute. IIRC, there's a guy selling it (should be black) at $985 firm in classified...

Wonder how white GRD looks with the 5th anv gold ring.
The price was quoted by the local agent. I would like to have white with the custom hand grip in wooden design...

Yeah, available already at slrr, not sure about the price though...

Freaking expensive. 799 there abouts for the black and 800+ for the white. I saw the white one and the quality leaves much to be desired. Have the feeling that they just slapped a coat of white paint on it and called it a special edition.

Which agent?

Local official agent. Sorry the prices quoted were not included GST. Still consider cheaper. But I still getting mine white one at SLRR. I have a hard time deciding which to buy, finally I still go for the limited edition one cos its only 10,000 sets globally. It will be a good add on to my GR Digital collection!!

one shop quoted me about 777 for the black and 874 for the limited. that includes GST and cash payment.

one shop quoted me about 777 for the black and 874 for the limited. that includes GST and cash payment.

Good Bargain! ;)