Ricoh GR - Acclaim everywhere

When is it due to launch in Singapore?

When is it due to launch in Singapore?

Since it'd available in JP by end of the month, most likely it'd be here by 1st or 2nd week of June? Pity I'd be away during the first two weeks in June :( If only I could have one w/ me before I leave for vacation ...

Bummer, it is the same for me, away for Thea same two weeks when the camera would have been useful.

Nah, I'd bring a Fuji w/ me to travel light :) Unless I can get a GR before 31 of May ...

Nah, I'd bring a Fuji w/ me to travel light :) Unless I can get a GR before 31 of May ...

Oh ya! I forgot you have the XE-1.. LoL!

Can't wait to have it in my hands too! :p

If i would to buy a Ricoh GR in Tokyo, does it come with international warranty? I'm going to Tokyo next week and plan to get one if it is released and still have sock.

With ACR 8.1 full support for the GR, the IQ is stellar!

9 blade aperture + better LCD + lower price makes this camera much more tempting compared to the Nikon A ;)

With ACR 8.1 full support for the GR, the IQ is stellar!

9 blade aperture + better LCD + lower price makes this camera much more tempting compared to the Nikon A ;)

And if you've held both, you'd love the GR even more ;)

If i would to buy a Ricoh GR in Tokyo, does it come with international warranty? I'm going to Tokyo next week and plan to get one if it is released and still have sock.

ya hor... would they have international warranty?

I saw previous threads mentioned some makes have but others do not. What about for GR, any idea anyone?

The comparison by Ming wasn't done under well controlled condition, I'd say what he did doesn't really do justice to either camera.

A well controlled comparison like the following one is more credible IMO:
Pentax-Ricoh GR : première prise en main

AvsGR_topright.jpg

AvsGR_topleft.jpg

Last edited: