Rich status symbols

redstone

First it was cameras, then fine clothes, then fine jewelery, big car, big condo, yatch, condo upgrade into mansion... Then the ultimate would be building your own condo-mansion. :sweat:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...dias-richest-man-builds-home-valued-630m.html

A single house:
article-1320426-0B9BD3DB000005DC-346_634x752.jpg

Last edited:
I think he is a evil person.

An article i read shows that the area he is in is poverty stricken, devoid of proper sanitation and living in hunger.

The construction of his building is nothing more than to highlight the richpoor gap in india, which is apparently very huge

Not that i am jealous of him but I despise such people, so wasteful of earth resources.

Why is there a need to employ 600 people to serve 6 people ... so sad for him!

With a fraction of that wealth, he could help many many people in his country. :dunno:

Okayyyy... What the hey is up with this fellow. Not being a sour grape and all, but just to house a family of four? Ridiculous!

There are quite a few of families in Singapore that have built whole apartment blocks for their own family.............

Not that i am jealous of him but I despise such people, so wasteful of earth resources.

With a fraction of that wealth, he could help many many people in his country. :dunno:

well.. he made 600 jobs for the ppl...

by building that building, he has provided jobs for many construction workers.

money goes around. the more those rich guys spend, the more money comes back to us.

spend more wont ya?;)

at least he has created jobs for 600 people...:sweatsm:
ps. the building look somewhat eyesore when viewed with its surrounding.

Last edited:
wow ... with all the $$ in the world, he builts a condo house that looks like a Lego reject. Must have eaten too much curry.... totally lack taste.

He get a nice view of the sea, and the slumps behind.

Navy says no helipad in Mumbai, he build 3

This shows alot in India eh?

Look at it another way..

he's providing to stimulate the economy... to build such a house, how many ppl had to be employed.. and now 600 are employed JUST in his house... 600 less un-employed ppl... :thumbsup:

He is trying to make 2nd taj mahal. He is epic legend

you mean a d3 isn't a rich status symbol?

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

U can build a house using d3 bodies as bricks. :)

but that xmm whispering in my ear tells me that the d3 is absolutely hawt and i am so macho to have such a big camera with so many af points. :lovegrin:

Mukesh Ambani, the guy who inherited billions and doubled it with his business acumen. Well, can't blame him for building a private place for himself. He has to move around with bodyguards so he might as well stay at home for leisure activities. Who wouldn't want the best home for themselves and their families? Even if he live in a modest place, the rich poor gap in India remains. However, i do agree that he shouldn't build his palace in an area for the poor.

who are we to determine how he should spend his money?

and for all you know he could have donated millions to charity.