Rich man house

Wonder which bank willing to provide loan for this transaction?

Maybe the Wing man is betting on the purge of corruption in China for someone from there to quickly dispose of large sum of money. So will be a COD?

Maybe the Wing man is betting on the purge of corruption in China for someone from there to quickly dispose of large sum of money. So will be a COD?

Billionaires dont need bank loans for houses......

they are rich enough to buy private jet A380.......and also rich enough to drink 23K cocktail, and also rich enough to reserve a 13k table at a local pub

Last edited:
If I have a billion dollars in my Kong Guan tin can, I will sympathize with a lot of young pretty lasses out there :)

Those who can afford doesn't need a loan!

Those who can afford doesn't need a loan!

We are talking about 300 mil leh. Most likely will be held under the investment coy of the rich man. Unlikely to purchase under personal capacity.

Mr Wingtai is just testing the water. Looking for a billionaire fool. People who become so rich are not stupid.

Mr Wingtai is just testing the water. Looking for a billionaire fool. People who become so rich are not stupid.

Err... the "sudden rich household" in a country up north?

you seem to know Mr Wingtai personally :bsmilie:

Don't know him. Only know Mr. Fatty Weng.

221202427_3db58028d4.jpg